How do you make Backgrounds?

Best answers
How do you make thos nice textures that is see with you guys???

I'f tryed but 9/10 times it's pure luck that i get something good.

(I use PhotoShop 7.0)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also i think most people use some extra filters but most of thoes cost money so i bet u wont even wanna look at them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
filter experimentation, lighting experimentation, brightness/contrast experimentation, and of course 3d studio max helps too

Best answers
Mmkay, I'f never used filters so i'll look in to it Thx for the replys.

But what is it 3D studio max? Downloadble or trial?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can buy 3ds max for some ungodly amount of cash which u wont eb able to afford

Best answers
Does my background look kinda cool on my last sig? the "plain" one?

Best answers
Becauls the hole sig is kinda plain it fits in realy good so yeah its cool, but don't put in the TV lines (forgot the real name) its almost becoming a spam. EVERYBODY is useing them :p

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
but don't put in the TV lines (forgot the real name) its almost becoming a spam. EVERYBODY is useing them :p
Wow where have you been? lol People have been using scanlines for almost 2 yrs now.. ever since Photoshop 4.0 came out, and even some before that.

Best answers
LOL hehe you see my n00bynisem now :p

But the guy how sed "use filters" is now my god :p you know why??

That's why ;D not bad for a n00b right?

Best answers
Just say noob...

It's alright... did you also know that on the layers, you see where it says "Normal" click that, and you get different blending options.

That bg is *ok*, green is a bad color for those images though..
Make them a offset green if you want the bg green...and only have maybe one image as normal, as it is the focal point. Backgrounds aren't meant to be BG's and with that, I tend to look at the bg more than the main image.

Hope this helps.

Best answers
The click normal thing i know, look at the Gohan in the background, it's done with vivid licht :p

And the background colour well........that's realy bad cuz i don't know how to change it :\ it just poped up green.

I'm gonna edit the sig right now so check back here if you wanna see the result.

-=Edit=- Okay i got the colour changing now, so can you tell me what a good colour for this sig is?

Best answers
Try blue, on the 2 images and make the colored gohan with him in his suit , normal color. Try that. Also, if you want to change image colors, go to IMAGE> HUE/SATURATION and click the checkbox called COLOR

Best answers
Ok here's a texture change

It's still not great but it's better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom