How do i put my mp3's i listen to in ESF?

Best answers
How do i put my mp3's i listen to in ESF? do i have to make a play
list or some thing?

Best answers
I have added As many songs as i want. If u want good songs e-mail me at [email protected] I mainly listen to Trance and Techno. If u can't seem to here any songs or get other songs to play make sure u change the playlist files(both txt and the other one) to change them just put the song u want to be played in the MP3 folder then in the playlist files put this in
mp3/"name of song"
to be sure u got the song name correct i recommend copy and past the entire name here is what my playlist looks like

mp3/Amorph - Sunflow (Oliver Lieb Remix) .mp3
mp3/TECNO E TECH HOUSE- DJ QUIKISILVER - AMENO 2001.mp3
mp3/muse - new born.mp3
mp3/dope smugglaz - the word (pmt remix).mp3
mp3/patient saints - on your mind (omaha mix).mp3
mp3/paul oakenfold - dark machine.mp3
mp3/paul oakenfold - password.mp3
mp3/final fantasy - set me free (trance mix).mp3
mp3/DJ Masta Mark - Nintendo Trance.mp3
mp3/Darude - Burning.mp3
mp3/Astral Projection - Mahadeva.mp3
mp3/ATB vs DJ Navox - My Dream, Don't Stop, Till I Come, It's A Fine Day (Megamix).mp3
mp3/ATB - Underwater World.mp3
mp3/ATB - Obsession.mp3
mp3/ATB - Fields of Love Darude Mix.mp3
mp3/Astral Projection vs. MFG - Nintrance (megamix) .mp3
mp3/Astral Projection - Utopia.mp3
mp3/Astral Projection - People can Fly.mp3
mp3/Blank and Jones - Cream (ATB Remix).mp3

Now if u no longer want the other songs in there just delete the song in your playlist files and it will no longer be in the cycle when u are changing tracks.

Best answers
hey, you can add MP3 songs by goign to your esforces MOD directory ( C:Sierra\Half-Life\esforces\MP3 . There is a list of songs with titles like esf 1-9. If you want to add more songs, just pick a song thats on your computer and copy and paste it in the MP3 Folder. It's simple! Anyway, hope you get it.

Best answers
Capone125 thanks for posting, so i didnt have to:p
cause i was wondering if you could change it, (thinks of the map list)

Best answers
hey i cant get the mp3s to play when i play! i changed both files but it wont work help!!;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sometimes mp3s stop the player for some reason... so check each mp3 to see if they work...

Best answers
yeah i got some to work but i want my fav song to work oh well:p

Best answers
Dragon you if you copyed all the songs to the mp3 folder in ESF directory and changed the files to match click on the file and and right click it and go to propertied and tell me the frequency (normally 41000khz or something like that) of this is off you must remake the song to that. Also sometimes files are damaged or the bitrate is too low. oh yeah tell me the bitrate of the song (normally 128, or 160, high quality is 192 and up. But the higher the quality the larger the file size of the song = longer download time):paper:

Best answers
i have the same prob, i have stuck in some songs (copy & pasted the titles) but it comes up song not found, then no music comes on at all:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom