HOW do i install i got a ssj3 goku but dont know how to install...no read me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i found the prob the file wasnt a real 1 i think it was a .rar not a .mdl

Best answers
{SSJ}FenRIR said:
I NEED TO KNOW.....aswell how to i get a icon and how do i send them
Depends, do you want to overwrite one of your original goku models? Or just add ssj3 goku without overwriting anything?

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
make the file call ssj3goku and make a folder called that too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also on console make sure the server is mp_lockmodels 0 so you can use it.So make the folder ssj3goku on console press this to bring console : ~ then type..../model ssj3goku.Or if you want it to replace ssjgoku then name the ssj3goku.mdl file to ssjgoku.mdl file.Then put the ssj3goku.mdl which is named ssjgoku.mdl into the ssjgoku folder.

Best answers
Just rename the file to Ssj Goku , and put it into the SsjGoku folder .

Best answers
but if you re gonna rename it, be sure 2 backup the originel goku

Best answers
like i said i found the prob the file wasnt a real 1 i think it was a .rar not a .mdl.......but i still need to know how i get icons,pic ect in my chat like all of urs.....do u guys know any good skin or model sites cuz ive tried and cant find any

Best answers
The .mdl file for the SSJ3Goku is most definitly in the .RAR file, you need WinRAR to open it and get the .mdl

Best answers
NVM i got me a new ssj3 goku already as a .mdl file but thanks any-way guys but still want to know how i get a sig,pics,or icons in my messages

Best answers
{SSJ}FenRIR said:
NVM i got me a new ssj3 goku already as a .mdl file but thanks any-way guys but still want to know how i get a sig,pics,or icons in my messages
To get a pic in your message, 1st you have to get it onto a website, then click on "Insert Picture", type in the URL of the pic, and then it'll appear.

Best answers
where do i click to insert... and i think i dont follow u to well about that URL.....what did u mean by get it onto a web site....does this go the same 4 the pic under my name aswell (please try to explain better im 13)

Best answers
{SSJ}FenRIR said:
where do i click to insert... and i think i dont follow u to well about that URL.....what did u mean by get it onto a web site....does this go the same 4 the pic under my name aswell (please try to explain better im 13)
Ok, 1st of all, if you have a picture u want to show on your desktop, that wont work. You need to have it hosted on a website to be able to use it in a post or sig. As for the URL, it's a web address, so if you wanted to use a picture you found on-line, right click on the picture, go to properties, copy the website location of the picture. Now, to the right of B/I/U, theres a little yellow cartoon of a mountain and a sun. Putting your mouse over it makes it say Insert Picture. now, click on the part of the post u want to place your picture, then click on Insert Picture, then paste the website URL into that bar, and voila! your picture is in your post. I don't think I can put this any simpler than I already have.

Best answers
this might me a little off topic but....i play on this one server called stargate, and when i use my goten skin it is like 30 time bigger then the othe models....any one know how to fix it???

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ok that a too much spam link *closed*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, your not a mod, you cant close threads..

W00t! Another great mind in the ESF community. Were really moving somewhere now.

Anyway, just name it ssjgoku and put it in the folder..

-rawr

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Primary question answered: thread closed.

warboy said:
ok that a too much spam link *closed*
Warboy, only forum moderators can close thread, please don't spam like this. If you have a problem with a certain thread - you can use the "Report Thread to Moderator" link in the thread.

MistaCoke said:
this might me a little off topic but....i play on this one server called stargate, and when i use my goten skin it is like 30 time bigger then the othe models....any one know how to fix it???
Please don't ask your own questions in somoene else's thread. Make a new thread and someone will be glad to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom