how bout some new moves for frieza?

Best answers
just wanna say that you guys should make some new moves for frieza.. dont know witch moves.. but its kinda some lame moves he has right now.. the only of his attacks that can be blocked is deathball:fight:

and vegeta sure could use a new move before he transform becaus galit gun really suck!O_O

Best answers
The GG is a very good attack, sure it isn't the best to PS with but it does some good damage and charges quickly. I too used to think that it wasn't a very good attack until i started using it more often.

Best answers
frieza should have death ball with normal form (in the show, he fired against vegita planet without transforming.) Form 1 he should have the purple beam that fired agains piccolo. Form 2 the multiple finger lasser, and form 3 ..mmm, the black thingy he shoots to namek and the disk. That way it would be perfect.
What do u think?

Best answers
Originally posted by Bmajor
frieza should have death ball with normal form (in the show, he fired against vegita planet without transforming.) Form 1 he should have the purple beam that fired agains piccolo. Form 2 the multiple finger lasser, and form 3 ..mmm, the black thingy he shoots to namek and the disk. That way it would be perfect.
What do u think?
yes it really is strange that it isnt in form 1 :(

Best answers
and if someone complain with: "it would be umbalanced, coz frieza can trhrow 2 db", the team can raise the base ki needed to shoot one db attack. Like charging a spirit bomb or something like that.

Best answers
I find Frieza is very well balanced. He has the disc which is ok, but finger laser owns. When he transforms he gets deathball, which if he uses hit and run tactics is a great map nuker.

I don't know why everyone says GG is bad for PS; a fully charged and turboed GG will have way more ki leftover than a fully charged and turboed kame. All I have to do is be a good distance away, and that kame spammer goes boom :) As far as renzoku goes, it needs a big improvement. As it is, it charges way too slow. They should speed up charge time, make it the same as a generic beam. If they don't do that, they should make you fire more blasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom