how ascend twice?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought one of the requirements for SSJ was just a "pure heart" so it could be pure good or pure evil. Vegeta *was* pure evil for a while. At least while he was attaining SSJ. Then when he got it, it didnt matter what he was (though he slowly changed towards the good.)

Ok, to hell with budokai, Radditz has like two attacks and they're completely unnamed. Video games, no matter who they're made by, shouldn't be used as reference sources. Trunks' Finishing buster came from one of the old SNES games, I'll admit that, but its fine cuz Trunks was an extremely important and extremely popular character. Radditz dies in some 5 episodes, before he can ever transform. He has no named attacks. He never gets all that powerful before he dies. He has the maximum strength of a saibaman, a species of green midget warriors that vegeta could literally take 4 on 1 when he was something like 10 years old.

Best answers
ESF, should do what the viewers want,.... I mean take the ideas in, so everyone will love the game much more hehe.

O yea, and they should include the level of super sayien in between 1 and 2... for get what it is called.

Best answers
thats ussj, and it isnt an official transformation. its basically a super saiyan sacrificing speed for power

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What if Nappa went SSJ... ?? How the **** could you tell ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom