how ascend twice?.

Best answers
i go ssj and blah blah blah i hit my second transform level 5,000,000 and press z dont do nuffin? i stay normal ssj :(~

Best answers
*laughs* you know why that is? because there isn't a 2nd level yet..
perfect transformation only means you transform quicker.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sephiroth_Renzo
*laughs* you know why that is? because there isn't a 2nd level yet..
perfect transformation only means you transform quicker.
A shame isn't it? It'd be nice to see SSJ 2, 3, and even 4.

Best answers
Yeah but if you read around there will be ssj2 and 3 later on.
:\ :S

Best answers
i rekon every version they'll have a new transformation + character or more each time and heaps of other cool stuff. But thats just IMO. :]

Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah Daz
Yeah but if you read around there will be ssj2 and 3 later on.
:\ :S
I didn't say there wasn't going to be 2 or 3...

Best answers
I hope there also will be a SSJ4 and also goku with the 10X Kamehameha in his SSJ4 form

Best answers
Originally posted by Seagon
I hope there also will be a SSJ4 and also goku with the 10X Kamehameha in his SSJ4 form
unlikely , its based around dragonball z not dragonball gt , but yes i would like this to happen :] , also i would like to see bebi vegeta do Renzokou , that would be awesome :)

Best answers
SSJ4 WILL NOT BE IN ESF!
O_O
!)ESF IS THE TV SERIES DBZ, NOT MOVIES or GT!!!
The highest ssj level reached in DBZ is SSJ3, SO STOP HOPING FOR IT.

instead your time is better spent on thinking of ALL the characters DBZ had (i want raditz and cell kids

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if radditz went ssj his hair would just turn yellow...

Best answers
Well he is pure blooded sayian, and goku's big brother so i think his hair would go down to his heels :D

i am gunna start a petition to get raditz in line for coding!

Best answers
Radditz may be a pure blooded Saiyan, but like Vegeta his heart is not quiet enough to attain such a level of 3. For the requirements of attaining levels of Super Saiyan are 1) a Quiet pure heart, a certain amount of power, and extreme rage.

Best answers
No-one here as actually said that ESF is currently in it's first beta , anything can change to the system , characters and character attacks during the beta stages .

Best answers
Radditz may be a pure blooded Saiyan, but like Vegeta his heart is not quiet enough to attain such a level of 3. For the requirements of attaining levels of Super Saiyan are 1) a Quiet pure heart, a certain amount of power, and extreme rage.
well if thats what u say then vegeta could also NEVER go SSJ or SSJ2. Goku could go SSJ3 in otherworld because he was dead and when ur dead u can't go through ur lifeforce. u should check the episode 233. Goku's Time is Up. As for the mod I don't think they should go beyond SSJ2 and I think it's very hard to implement the character Radditz to the game since he hasn't shown many of his attacks. If he is implemented I think that they go too far in their own imagination and don't stick to DBZ (that means letting trunks go SSJ2 is also in their imagination). atleast that my opinion

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr-A
I think it's very hard to implement the character Radditz to the game since he hasn't shown many of his attacks. If he is implemented I think that they go too far in their own imagination and don't stick to DBZ (that means letting trunks go SSJ2 is also in their imagination). atleast that my opinion
Blah~ Radditz has plenty of moves just look at Dragonball Z: Budokai for instance, I mean the names are kinda sucky like "Saturday Crush" etc, but hey, there still kinda official moves in a way.. So there shouldnt be any problem there :rolleyes:

Best answers
Haven't played that game so I wouldn't know about that. I wonder if the team has that game. Anyway in that game can he go SSJ? heheh

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr-A
Haven't played that game so I wouldn't know about that. I wonder if the team has that game. Anyway in that game can he go SSJ? heheh
Nah he cant go SSJ, I know that for a fact, I havnt gained many moves for him yet, but all the NON-Saiyan's and saiyans that wasnt able to go SSJ etc in the animie have varios power ups, like for instance, Krillen and Kid Gohan have the power up they got from kami (potential or something), piccolo has fuse with nail, and kami, power ups, and just things like that, and for Radditzs and Nappa you could just apply rage or something etc.

The game uses capsules to gain extra moves and customise your chars, the actual game itself is quite true to the anime, I suggest you go out and rent it before you buy though! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom