Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
The ZEQ 2 mod's models and effects are similar to BT3....dunno about the polylimits, ESF has set it's own unique style of graphics, gameplay and effects which is unsurpassed at the moment basing on the Source Engine.
All the features of ESF make it an unique one, not copying any other game....So whatever effects the team pulls off would be more creative and innovative...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok. I've had enough of this. I need you to understand this: DO NOT TALK ABOUT TRYING TO GET ESF TO WORK ON PIRATED HL! I tire of answering this question nearly every day, and you have had several thread closed before. I'm giving you a warning :warning: for continuing to discuss this despite being told to stop. 3 warnings will lead to a temporary ban. So please follow the rules, which you accepted when you joined the forum.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ok. I've had enough of this. I need you to understand this: DO NOT TALK ABOUT TRYING TO GET ESF TO WORK ON PIRATED HL! I tire of answering this question nearly every day, and you have had several thread closed before. I'm giving you a warning :warning: for continuing to discuss this despite being told to stop. 3 warnings will lead to a temporary ban. So please follow the rules, which you accepted when you joined the forum.
Indeed he did:
I have read, and agree to abide by the above rules. I also understand that I need Steam in combination with a valid serial of Half-Life in order to play this mod. I'm fully aware that pirated/non-steam versions will not be supported on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom