how 2 make my internet faster

Best answers
my dads is a sub owner of napster..so he has 1 of that irritating servers...and that server makes my internetconnection slow...mostly of the time my ping is some like 1000...and if i play online its ****king lagged

does some1 has a program or knows 1 to make it faster???? (without closing the server)

thnx

Best answers
it has nothing to do with a program....your bandwith (every internet connection has a specific bandwith) is just taken...you get like 100 kb\s...with napster 90 get's eaten away..that means you only get 10 kb\s left to play esf with....but napster next to that does also uploads and stuff...your internet conenction gets like totally taken away...no solution except for shutting down napster!!!:)

Best answers
i kwno there this thign called internet booster it boost oyur internet like 10 % or like 20% can't remember.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most internet speed boosters are just spyware programs that really don't do anything. Its not possible to double your internet speed or anything like they say, but some do raise it a tiny bit.

Best answers
Just shut down the napster server, or get another ip connection and use that one with your computer. That's about the only ways to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom