House, M.D.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So who else loves this cuddly ******* on the TV set? Yes, I will agree beforehand that the episodes can be rather formulaic. Personally I think Hugh Laurie does an awesome job portraying the drug addicted genius and I'm also pretty impressed with his ability to eliminate his british accent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The plots are all the same, "He's sick let's try this, oh no that made him sicker, of course it's because he has this instead, omg he's cured."

But I watch it whenever I get the chance, purely for House's sarcasm. Hugh Laurie is perfect to fill that roll. I had no idea he was British.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally someone says something here.

I love this show.

Yes, the cases are all the same, but I love watching House be a complete ****, while his lackeys act like complete tools. It's awesome.

EDIT: In eliminating his accent, however, he simply doesn't have one now. It's bizarre.

A hobby of mine is listening to people talk and learning accents.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always found House rather.. predictable. Who doesn't see the [omg shocking secret] coming from a mile away?

Best answers
House is awesome. But for some reason I always miss that show...

Anyone know what times it is on, and what channel? I think it's NBC.

Woah, I had no clue that he was british

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
House is awesome. But for some reason I always miss that show...

Anyone know what times it is on, and what channel? I think it's NBC.

Woah, I had no clue that he was british

Yeah most "acctualy funny" people are British / Irish / Scotish or funnily enough Australian- Dry humour is something most americans lack for some reason.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really care if House has an "Everyplot" (wikipedia =D), I still find it entertaining. House is just hilarious.

But that little teenage girl in the last one was pisses me off >=(. Damn World Series blocking new episodes...

Users who are viewing this thread