Host options

Best answers
I think that the people hosting a game of ESF should be able to decide what happens in the game. Countless times I have been playing a game where there is some over powered @$$ who kills every one again...and again...and again...and onwards from there. A host should be able to regulate the min and max pls in a game. For example, in a n00b game, the host could set the min pl to say, 750,000, and the max to 3 million. A host who wants to have a high powered match could set the min to 5 million and the max to 20 million. This would be a nice addition. Also the ability to ban attacks should be included. I hate having a melee battle only to have some prick come and Big Bang everyone else. Consider this suggestion, and add to it if you think you can.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or ... setting max PL is ok ... this should be possible ...

but cutting attacks would suck, because the server would abuse it and would cut all attacks he doesn't have ...
you can turn off melee with mp_melee [0; 1] 0 = off, 1 = on

Best answers
Restricting Beam Attacks - Yes he would, but it is possible anyways, using Admin Mod or AMX or one of those. I'm not well acquainted with them, but it's easily done using their plugins. I remember the ESForces servers used ot have Gohans Masenko disabled. Annoyed the hell out of me, but appartently it was crashing the game.

Best answers
Nretep said:
or ... setting max PL is ok ... this should be possible ...

but cutting attacks would suck, because the server would abuse it and would cut all attacks he doesn't have ...
you can turn off melee with mp_melee [0; 1] 0 = off, 1 = on
Cutting attacks would be quite convenient. Think about a melee game. There is always someone who beam spams in these games, even though you aren't allowed to use beams. This works well. Like the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom