HOPES for no "Clothes exchange" in ESF 1.3 and Kaio techniq as *cought* BulletTime;)

Best answers
Well just my two cents after loooooooong time:)

Firstly, Clothes it probably will be as it is now, and I HOPE IT WILL BE, well the problem is everybody compare ESF 1.3 to EVM strongly because the transformations, well but EVM don't have they own models, soo people take what they can "to fill the gap", and it sometimes look stoooooopid, I mean you trans from SSJ to SSJ2 and the model have different clothes??? and I say WTF he changed them or something?? I just HOPE ESF will stay as great as it is^_^, and models will have the same clothes for every transformation, well and I hope Krillin won't have stooopid hair at last transformation, he is a human:) his hair isn't changing:) I hope he will stay bald all the time:D!!!

ok it was just HOPES and now for the suggestion part

Bullet Time or Slowmo eh this is crappy name and doesn't work with DB nor ESF, but well maybe if ESF 1.3 will have charged Turbo, speed will also be charged with it, but my hopes are originally for KAIO ken, if something like that would be *another_hope* implemented in ESF1.3, maybe it shoud work as follows:

-Give a little(but hell NOT more than Turbo if Turbo will be charged then Kaio could be gave the same amount of strenght as fully charged Turbo but it would be instant) more strenght at the cost of.... well HP AND Ki

-Give great SPEED, and this where my "Bullet time" comes;), nobody except bots, would control super fast character and more probably HL engine wouldn't take it:), soo to make it really fast, it should make it just a little faster, like with Turbo, but also slow a little other players and attacks, soo after using Kaio technique you could overspeed everyone, and there wouldn't be any *instant* attacks!

-and besides draining HP and Ki, Kaio should have time limit preferably 2-3 seconds for somebody a lot weaker than server average 4-7 to somebody close to or equal to server average, and maybe 8-12 seconds to somebody much stronger than server average, and also it can be used just *once* or *two* at a life every next using of KAIO technique shoud drain HP and Ki a lot faster preferably 2x sooo if somebody spam it he will go to hell with his *power*

-and last to not make it add another key to learn especially that it would be Goku only technique, just make a combination, for example pressing at the same time Charge and ascend or to not make any mistakes charge and descend(cos Goku could use it just in the first form)

Soo to end my *cought* "idea" everything not mentioned in other peoples *ideas* is Ultra Speed or ;) Sonic Speed, that doesn't make you invisiblenor giving almost uncontrollable speed, but gives a little speed AND slows everything down at least a bit!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it makes you a little bit faster, and everyone else a little bit slower?

That's the most ridiculously unbalanced move I have ever heard of.

Best answers
Well unbalanced>??????? did you readed a thing the one use it will loss HP & KI and also this have time limit, and another use would make HP and KI loss a lot FASTER!
I just hell don't like transformations:p and sticking to SJ when others turning SSJ, my PL grows faster and I'm not soo easily to kill;) but adding another possibility except of just transing would be nice:), soo in the beggining, when everybody transes and I'm slower and much weaker sticking with the first form, something like that would make a little more fun, even if I would die faster, at least I could kick ass of anyone who name me wakling just beacause I prefer to fight as normal - untransed character:)!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clothes exchange - That really only effected Krillin in ESF (no comment on EVM) and even then you could copy the untransed model into the transed model folder and rename it, and he stays bald when transed.

Bullet Time - I only read a few sentences and didn't like where it was going at all. Bullet Time is fine for single-player games especially shooters, but most other games stand testament to the fact it's a steaming load in multiplayer. Especially true for ESF where speed is such a key factor in a fight.

nge

Best answers
Bullet time was good in TS. Please, leave it there.

Best answers
People would spam Kaio Ken too much, taking away from the enjoyment of playing the game. I mean why would you want to play a game where at any given moment, with no warning, the game suddenly slows down because somebody at the other side of the map is using a special move? That would suck, and I know the ESF team have the sense to NOT include something as stupid as this. It would be cool in a single player mode, but not in multiplayer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaioken - Make you faster, fine. Make everyone else in the server slower, Hell no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sorta agree with this thread, i just want vegeta to be in his buu saga outfit, so that he could go majin.. if they do add majin it will be very weird if the outfit changes, or he goes majin in saiyan armor o_0

Best answers
If you really want Vegeta's Buu saga outfit that badly, you can go to esf-world.de and download it. There are plenty of Buu saga Vegeta models available to download there.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dont understand about all this "i dont wanna see the character change clothes" stuff, if the model looks good, whats the damn problem? its a game, buu V krillin in the dbz world we know buu wudnt even get touched but in esf its more the other way round. I dont care what clothes change, hell if they change their clothes for every saga that'd be cool. I'd actually prefer if people in normal form vegeta were saiyan saga, then ssj1 wud be cell saga, ssj2 wud be buu saga, makes no difference to me =\.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, to start off, need I say "most random posted post ever"?

Second, Bullet Time = No No. Bullet time is ok for cool looking scenes in games such as soldat and HL2, NOT ESF. When bullet time is executed on any server, it makes it so only the admin(on a listen server) sees the way its supposed to be. For every one else, it makes the game look LAGGY beyond reason.
As for the clothes switch...... Just get a new model...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus the bullet time is bound to piss everyone off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom