Hope its worth it

Best answers
I hope this extension is worth me buying the game from Sierra.

Cuzz no stores in my area carry this game anymore.

I'll probably play the regular version, but i'm mainly getting to play this, because i'm really into DBZ and this game looks wicked awesome.

I have HL-Counter Strike but it's not working with it, so i'm just gonna get the original HL and go from there. It should be here tommorow since I payed for rush delivery. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have Counter-Strike, (Retail) and you have the current 1.5 patch for it, then it should work. You didn't need to buy Half-Life, if you already have Counter-Strike. (Retail)

Best answers
I did everything everyone told me to do and searched this whole site for info, and still couldn't find anything to help me.

SO I figure I'll just use the regular HL.
Solve all my problems, no more head-ache

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your buyin hl original?, good, GREAT singleplayer game, (little buggy at times), but i think its bad to buy it just for esf, esf is good, but you will grow tired of it, fast

Best answers
nuttzy said:
your buyin hl original?, good, GREAT singleplayer game, (little buggy at times), but i think its bad to buy it just for esf, esf is good, but you will grow tired of it, fast
Well if your a big fan(i mean big) of dbz/dbgt then it might take a while to get rid of your addiction i mean im a huge huge fan ive been playing since august and im not bored just depends on how much of a fan you are.Sry for the off topic and i can't help you there Cruzharo don't know what your error or whatever it is isn't working(just to say im not to good with fixing errors).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't need to buy ESF for half-life, you download it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killa said:
You don't need to buy ESF for half-life, you download it
:rolleyes: He didn't say that...he said he was going to buy halflife initially to play ESF and wondered if it was worth the buy. In my opinion it sure is. If you get deeply into the melee, this mod can last you a lifetime.

Best answers
if u have CS retail, i think your prob is that the esf installation file by default installs the mod in the half-life folder. you need to change that 'half life' to 'cstrike', or something like that.

Best answers
but if it's getting bored just wait till 1.2 or 1.3 comes out.
then youl be playing again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom