Hooray, Updates!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen, and listen well, because I've pretty much spent all of my courtesy in other threads.

If you want to carry out this debate, do so elsewhere. This is Smo and Eclipse's model - they could make Krillin with an afro for all I care. They are the modellers, so they will create Krillin however they see will fit the game best. I, personally, do not see how people are going to go THAT close up to another person playing as Krillin and notice such miniscule details. A still image never does a model as much justice as seeing the thing animated and in action. If you want to continue to tear at Smo and Eclipse, then take your qualms into instant messaging - I don't want to see any more of this petty debate over touch-ups. If this is how they wanted the model to look, then this is how it WILL look.

The next person to continue this arguement will receive a warning and this thread will be closed. Grow up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus christ, if there was anybody who won't just drop things, it's probably one of you two.
This, coming from someone who occupies 50% of the first page in this thread because the modelers didn't immediately edit the model according to your specifications.

Eclipse said:
Please peopel for CHRIST SAKE read the news post!! Smo didn't model him I DID!!!!!!!
Good point. You've been complaining at the wrong guy all this time, Alea.

like I said, if you can't handle crits then you shouldn't be modeling.
And if you can't handle modeling, you shouldn't be giving crits.

EDIT: Dammit, Majin...posted at the same time as me. Sorry, boss. :0\ I'll behave now.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hahaha do you honestly thing i'm as decenet at modeling as i am now without taking crits? I always take them and stll do!

how can you say we can't drop things when you made about 4 posts about krillins eye color when we OBVIOUSLY know what they were in the show. We both have OBVIOSULY seen the anime, thats why we are in a dbz mod!

Why are you bringing up the black and white portion of the manga when that OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MATTER! Also this mod is based no DBZ you sid it yourself, not the DBZ anime, DBZ as a whole, which of course means that we hacn choose what we want to follow weather it be the anime or manga.

3 or 4 times? i posted your comment in order of your posts which isn't the same. and if you would be so kind as to read my posts you would have seen i stated that the comment you made was direct at us even if you didn't mean it to. We also posted that the eyebrows could not be changed but you persisted there or another few posts. I personally am not not and i doubt smo is either. But after i informed you the first time you should have realized and just stoped, but you continued.

Look, honestly you were at fault here, your views differed from ours and you thought you had the power to change it or something so you kept fighting, you got smo to the point where he would be upset at you from your first post, and all your other posts shows that you either didn't read what we said or were uninformed about certain things(such as the original eye color chosen by akira). I really don't care either way the model is done thats it, the skin will not change. As others have said if you don't like it use the other one or make your own.

[EDIT] My appologies go out to Majin_You. I read your post after i submitted mine. I have said my final peace and am done. :).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Now that I am satisfied that I have had the last word, everything is peachy-keen."

Don't you just love it when a mod posts "No more arguing," and people rush in to make a quick post, so they can edit in a few moments later claiming they didn't "see it." Or "You posted that as I was, even though it was 6-10 minutes later! But I think I can somehow circumvent what they said by adding an apology."

But above is a rare DOUBLE WHAMMY!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
o0o0o0o wow another winner post you keep going, its funny you know how my life work and that you honestly believe that i think it's that important for me to try and cram anothe post in. You know contray to your own belief it's possisble for someone to have an reply window open then move from thier computer, watch a bit of tv, or play a game then come back to it. not everyone is so caught up in trying to look as correct as you are.

Oh and that comment more liek i have said everything i needed to say so i had no reason to continue my arguement. You really don't know everything contrary to your belief.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hahaha look who stops, i had said my final piece then you gave me a reason toadd more haha, you jsut don't stop for anything do you? you completely moved away from and kind of crediable posts and are just complaining after 2 mods told you to stop. Your really going for a ban i guess. Look I personally have nothinng against you and I don't know why you are fighting me, you were wrong about the eye color, it's ALIRGHT. Don't flip out. I wasn't calling you nasty names or saying rude things, simply saying what was correct about the model and reasons why it couldn't be changed. sorry if you can't accept that but you don't need to call me ful of *beep* you don't even know me.

Sorry again mods, but sometimes you can't let things rest. I guess i better stop posting tho to make ur job a bit easier ;).

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"And that's when Majin_You closed the thread, and the people rejoiced."

Sorry, but there is an "edit" button to clear a post if you really feel that you accidentally missed my warning...

CLOSED

If you want to post about the new model, you can do it in the "Picture of the Infinity" sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom