Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleep Time "too boring"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If anyone enjoys homework..then I have some answers I need for you to do for me, because I HATE homework.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they do, but unfortunately spam does not, next time try to be on topic when you post..

I never do homework at home. damn annoying. I usually end up doing it at school the next day during the first 10 minutes of class

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in highschool i did the same thing, either did it that day in class or before/during class the next day.
never at home, there much better things to do with my time than figure out what (FoG) is.

in college its a different story... they really dont care if you do your work. your paying them. its up to you wether you go to class or not, its up to you wether you do your homework. to be honest, the classes im takin right now dont even require homework (no checking or collecting it). but if i didnt do at least some of it id be screwed.
word to the wise... dont put stuff off till the last minute. it might work for a while but you can seriously screw yourself over. as for me... well i have a 5 page essay due in ..7 hours.. crap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Homework just sucks... period. 7 hours of school time, and they still give homework. If homework never existed. I'd be getting straight A's. :\

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see, my view on homework will probably change in college next year, but until then I'm slacking off

Best answers
I always do my home work like the rest of you guys during the first 10 minutes of class or during 2nd period because i don't have P.E. because i broke my middle finger and i got a doctores note for not doing any thing but its almost over noooooo!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
homework sucks, yes, but it is very necessary,

sure you CAN graduate when your 20, (i did, i aint proud of it) but i wish i hadnt wasted all that time playing diablo 2 and drawing all the time,

Best answers
in my school we dont really have homework , im 1 year away from graduating. we have assesment tasks n such but at our school the teacher explains the stuff and gives us some activities based on it, if u understand it u just get on with ur life but if u dont understand it u need to catch up on it and understand it in ur own time or ur stuffed up for the tests. the teachers dont have time to check the work and couldnt care less if u have done ur work or not ,all that matters is that u understand it.

Best answers
Chucky scurs me
I hella have to make up homework right now i got a GPA of 3.1 first Grading period and i need to keep it up or no computer for me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
d_s_gamefreak said:
I always do my home work like the rest of you guys during the first 10 minutes of class or during 2nd period because i don't have P.E. because i broke my middle finger and i got a doctores note for not doing any thing but its almost over noooooo!
but i think i have it worse i have NO PE + 1 MATH CLASS >_<
homework = the work of the devil
/me throws homework at Magus

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
d_s_gamefreak, please don't double post. And please don't make off topic posts either. Next time I see you do either and you get a warning

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/me goes to college and doesn't get homework

/me eats MinesSkylineR34's homework

Best answers
MinesSkylineR34 said:
but i think i have it worse i have NO PE + 1 MATH CLASS >_<
homework = the work of the devil
/me throws homework at Magus

i think i have it even worse ;/

mathematics
mathematics extension 1 ( extention course / harder /advanced maths )
chemistry
physics
english advanced
english extention 1 ( extention course / harder english)
engineering studies
visual design <- thought i needed something to give me a break from all my other ballbreaker subjects

*dies*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might be 19 years old and graduated from highschool a year ago, but i will always despise the pointless "extra" work as i like to put it.....

it it wasn't for tests and projects counting a high percentage of my grades. I would have never passed anything. if i didn't do the work in school, i didn't do it at all. if you know the information what is the point in studying period and doing homework?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom