Holy S***!!!!

Best answers
Hibiki said:
your also the guy who was going IM GONNA BE A SAMURAI IN 1 MONTH! :S
True, But this time, i am not lying, las thread i admitted to lkying, this time i am not, i swear on the holy bible :). This idea is working and as soon as my partner says i can tell you guys i will :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have a history of lying, Tank. So I'm just going to say this--

--You'd better make up something real clever, real fast.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if it has already been copyrighted, then cant you say what it is? I mean we cant steal the idea if its already been protected.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...knowing the copyright laws...you can't copyright an idea for a machine without either A.) drafting it, or B.) designing the actual machine and building it. In that case, it would be a PATENT, not a copyright or a trademark.

It also takes 4 months for a copyright form to go through, and it has to be stamped approved and mailed back to the applicant before it is legally recognized.

So tell me, Tank...what form did you use to "copyright" your monitor idea? And how'd you get it processed in like a week?

In fact, if you can answer me this one simple question, I might even consider believing it--how much did the copyright cost you?

Best answers
lol, burned lol. Listen, srorry, its called a patenant. its like a a copyright, alls i ahv eto do is sign it and its like a copyright. Neways, i ahve to sign it and then well be done, but before we do, we have to finsih it. We have to get the blueprints done professionally, and i have to find a program called SolidWorks and make a 3d model of it,what sucks is the guy lives in cali and i live in tn lol so we hav eto send this all the way over to him. www.9Xmedia.com is the site were doing this through, its for monitors. and no, its not a monitor that ahs a billion screens to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, sure you are.

It's "Patent." Not "Patenant," number one...number two you still didn't say what form you used. And the fact that you say you have to only sign it is BS; there needs to be a detailed form filled out.

And that detailed form can't be completed without super-high-quality blueprints, documentation, and design layouts...preferably, of course, you'd actually INVENT the type of monitor.

You can't patent an idea for a product; only a design for one.

Can't you make up something better than this?

Best answers
....................................................................................................................
ok for one, i dont know everything about this, this is my first time doing this type of s***, and two, i didnt know how to spell it, sorry, and three, the company sent the "patent" my partner is taking care of that stuff, not me im jsut telluing what im told..... and the blue prints, were trying to find someone to do them professionaly. And dude, wtf, Everytime ive lied ivetold you guys later that i was, i ahvnt kept it going this long. HOLY S*** im not lying, when i can show you i will k? geese. Right now im working ona macromdia flash presentation too send him and show him the idea, when i get it done, ill show you guys to.......... O and im sorry if i didnt go into further detail about Filling it out, writing everyletter, telling you guys what ist says and then saying signing it...

Lid

L
I'm assuming that English ability was not taken into consideration when they were reading your e-mail if this is true, which I have serious assurances that this is as valid as a man spotting a spotted grizzly bear eating Jese H. Christ from Boston in the jungles of Cambodia.

Best answers
I didntwrite the e-mail,. my partner did, seeing tghat i am no that good at english, i had to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it a monitor that you can press into it instead of using a mouse!!! or one that has some special protection that when you try to punch it, it won't break!??? ^^

LOL

Anyway reading what Saiyan said I don't know if to believe you or not...Also try to contact your "partner" sooner and use some information to back up your statements.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Given the fact that ES is a young games obssessed male and Nintendo have just brought out a console with touch-screen capabilities; I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its a touch-screen moniter. Not orginal I give you but... ok, I cant find a good side. o_O

ES_Tank, we would have more faith in you if you gave us any sort of evidence to support your claim. For instance a copy of the email or a snap shot of the blue-prints. Or maybe even telling us what it is, its not like upon hearing it we're going to rush out and build the thing. Didn't you say you had a patenant? :p

You have a history of lying in order to gain attention. The length of this 'idea' does not imply that it is any more realistic and "I always told you afterwards," isn't exactly a confidence booster on your trustworthyness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be perfectly blunt, if the company "took care of the forms," then you don't own the idea and aren't getting ****.

If this is all somehow true--which it can't be--then you are telling us that you magically came up with an idea for a kind of monitor...but can't do the blueprints, can't write a basic sentence of clear concise english, you have some magical partner across the globe who does everything for you, and you can't even tell us the name of the form you used?

Come on. I mean really.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX pretty much summed everything up. I dont see why people still care. Just check again in like a week and see if he responded. If not, then just dont bother... It doesnt really matter to us does it? Then again if this is true, congratulations. Hope you didnt **** youself over.

Best answers
its a monitor which comes in packaging that has goku stickers on it.

Best answers
Lol. why didnt i get a copy of the e-mail, thjis is going to souind unbeilivable, but when i did goto get it, it was gone, deleted out the mail of sent, yahoo. And My "partner" isnt half way across the globe he lives with me. were not even a room apart... and one sec, ill ge thte patenant. here.this is what teh guy sent us.

MUTUAL NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

BETWEEN

(1) FiiT International, Inc., a Delaware Corporation having its principal place of business at ______________, New York , New York (hereinafter “FIIT”) and ____________ a __________ corporation having its principal place of business at ________, _________(hereinafter “THE COMPANY”).

(2) [ ] a corporation validly organised and existing under the laws of [ ] having its principal place of business [ ] (hereinafter " [ ]").

WHEREAS:

FiiT and [ ] desire to explore a business opportunity of mutual interest in terms of developing and manufacturing computer terminal called .......... using FiiT pending patent and technologies (hereinafter “Purpose”), and in connection with this opportunity, each party may disclose to the other certain confidential information which the disclosing party desires the receiving party to treat as confidential.

NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED:

1. "Confidential Information" as used in this Agreement shall mean all trade secrets, non-public information, data, know-how, documentation, software (including listings thereof and documentation related thereto), diagrams, drawings and specifications relating to a party, its business or products which is marked as “confidential” or “proprietary” and which is disclosed by either party to the other party. Information disclosed orally shall be considered Confidential Information if such information is identified as “confidential” at the time of disclosure and is confirmed in writing as being Confidential Information within thirty (30) days after the initial disclosure.
“Disclosing Party” means any party to this Agreement disclosing Confidential Information to the other party hereto for the Purpose of this Agreement.
“Receiving Party” means any party to this Agreement receiving Confidential Information of the disclosing Party.

2. Each party (hereinafter "Receiving Party") shall keep all Confidential Information received from another party (hereinafter "Disclosing Party") in whatever form as strictly confidential and shall not disclose it to third parties, including affiliated companies, sister companies and parent companies, without the prior written permission of the Disclosing Party. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, disclosure of Confidential Information shall be permitted if such disclosure is in response to a valid order of a court or other governmental agency, provided that the party required to make such disclosure shall first have given notice to the Disclosing Party and shall have made a reasonable effort to obtain a protective order requiring that the Confidential Information so disclosed be used only for the purposes for which the order was issued.

3. The Confidential Information received hereunder shall not be used for any purpose other than the above mentioned Purpose without the prior written permission of the Disclosing Party.

4. Subject to the foregoing each party shall restrict access to Confidential Information received from another party to only those of its employees to whom such access is necessary for carrying out the Purpose and shall ensure that its employees who have access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party are well informed of and agree to the non-use and non-disclosure terms contained in this Agreement prior to any disclosure of Confidential Information to such employees.

5. The Receiving Party shall in no event use a lower degree of care in safeguarding the Disclosing Party´s Confidential Information than it uses for its own information of like sensitivity and importance and upon discovery of any unauthorised disclosure of Information in its possession the Receiving Party shall use its reasonable commercial endeavours to prevent any further disclosure or unauthorised use thereof.

6. The foregoing obligations shall not apply to any Confidential Information which

(a) is in the public domain at the time of disclosure or later becomes part of the public domain through no fault of the Receiving Party; or

(b) was known to the Receiving Party prior to disclosure by the Disclosing Party as proven by the written records of the Receiving Party; or

(c) is disclosed to the Receiving Party by a third party who did not obtain such Information, directly or indirectly, from the Disclosing Party.

7. This Agreement shall govern the communications relating to Confidential Information between the parties hereto during the period of three (3) years from the latest date of signature of this Agreement or until such time as the present Agreement is expressly superseded by a subsequent agreement between the parties hereto, whichever is earlier.

The obligations set forth in this Non-Disclosure Agreement shall bind the parties for a period of five (5) years from the date of disclosure of the Confidential Information and such obligations shall survive the termination or earlier expiration of this Agreement.

8. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create any obligation on the part of either party to disclose any information or to enter into any business relationship with the other party or to grant any rights, by license or otherwise, in any Confidential Information.. No license to a party hereto, under any trademark, patent, copyright or any other intellectual property right, is either granted or implied by the conveying of Information to such party. None of the Information which may be disclosed or exchanged by the parties shall constitute any representation, warranty, assurance, guarantee or other inducement by either party to the other of any kind, and, in particular, with respect to the non-infringement of trade marks, patents, copyrights or any other intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.

9. All material embodying Confidential Information whether or not supplied by the Disclosing Party, including, without limitation, rejected drawings, scrap papers, photographic negatives, or computer input or output, and including all copies of any kind shall be returned or, at the option of the Receiving Party, destroyed upon written request of the Disclosing Party.

10. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spanish Kingdom .

Any disputes relating to or arising in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled in arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Law of New York. The award shall be final and binding on the parties hereto and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.

The arbitration shall be held in New York City, New York.

IN WITNESS whereof the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be duly executed on the date first set forth below.

11. RESPONSIBILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION FOR DEFAULT
Each party will be held responsible for the revealing of any Confidential Information by any individual who belongs to its company and/or by any person or entity that is subcontracted to intervene in any type of collaboration established in the present Agreement.

The parties make a commitment to respond to the damages and losses of any type for defaulting on the obligations accepted in virtue of the present Agreement.

The parties will not respond to default on obligations established by the present Agreement when such default is due to causes beyond their control, such as, without limitation, fire, floods, strikes, labour conflict or other social disorder, shortage or unavailability of fuel or electrical energy, accident, war (whether declared or undeclared), embargo, blockade, disturbances, insurrection or government disposition.

FiiT S.L. []

Name: Name:

Title: Title:

Date: Date:

Place: Place:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I for one, do not believe you. In your very first post you said that within 10 minutes, they have replied to your e-mail information. First of all, no company replies to an email within 10 minutes. You'd be lucky to get an e-mail within 3 days. I've sent an email to DELL for computer problems and dell is suppose to be one of the top leading computer companies in america. I didn't recieve an email from them untill 3-4 days later, and you get an email in 10 minutes? Second of all, you never stated the company in which you have sent the information off to, or did you? I must've misread if you did. Third of all, you haven't mentioned a "partner" untill Saiyan came into the picture. If this partner was supposed to have done mostly everything, then why didn't you say "my partner and i... blah blah blah." Lastly, you do have a record of lying, so why should we believe you now?

Tank i have nothing againts you, but you haven't submitted any valid evidence of your case. If you were so happy about this, then your first post would have a link/siting to the e-mail that they have sent. Everyone whom I have came to contact with have sent valid evidence to something that may seem to be unbeleavable. Plus your "this is the parten.. "whatever" thingy message they sent me.." has tons of errors in it, unless you typed that whole thing from the paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom