Holy S***!!!!

Best answers
Im so sxcited, guys, im telling you cause i cant tell neone else, ive already told them! I ahd an idea for a monitor and sent it in telling a company bout the idea, within 10 mins of the e-mail, they called me up wanted to prodcue this thing and help get itout there ! :):) im so excited, i could get lotz lotz of money

Retired
Best answers
well whatever you thought off, protect your idea, copyright it. then afterwards, tell us about it. because now you made us curious.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, just hope this company doesn't stab you in the back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is it, a plasma screen moniter?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
LMAO you should have copy righted your idea before you told it to the company, now they are gonna beat you to it, and believe me, they are faster you... so don't expect any money at all...

Best answers
Dont worry, its copyrighted, and we didnt tell them everything. So, if they do screw us over then we can take the full idea somewhere else...

Best answers
Soo now that it's copyrighted.... gonna tell us the idea? :D

Best answers
i know, a television with deguass. So that if you screw it up with a magnet it can be saved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
im not that stupid :), i do think.....ocasionally.
your also the guy who was going IM GONNA BE A SAMURAI IN 1 MONTH! :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me or does this whole thread scream pathetic?

How anyone can take this seriously is far far far beyond my comprehension.

Best answers
lol.. monitor that vibrates.. a monitor with a cupholder... ya'll are creative. so tell us, what is the idea???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I hope so because you almost got f'ed in the a.
DAAAAAYYYAAAAM! THEY ARE GETTIN' SERVED!

Good luck to you man, I hope you make the moneyzors, and send some of it my way, becuase I supported you and called G-man a poopey head.

Comon y'all, letz go y'all!!!!!11

Best answers
just to let you guys know, its not always about da money..like 98.9% of the time it is but for that 1.1% its about doing it becuz you loves it. So i hope you get this thing made and gl buddy. Remember dont get greedy. Greed = insanity...literally. Ive seen money do some f'd up stuff to ppl cuz they get mad rich. Then they blow it on drugs etc. Be smart with it and store it in a bank incase of a rainy day. So im glad your idea got picked up. Lots of luck buddy. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom