Holy father of satan!

Best answers
In my opinion, if people are that stupid, LET HIM DIE!!!!

Best answers
Optimus Prime,

Dude if you know someone is gonna hurt themselves then it is OBLIGATEd that you tell your local teacher/parent/profession health person. Minding your own buisness is basiaclly being selfish and just letting them die or hurt themselves. It just like your going to that concert yourself and watchin that person (if that person does it) kill themself just becuz they have issues. And just to stand by and do nothing is incredibly selfish..Why would you do that? Hey i dont agree with it myself but i would tell them to get help or i would tell someone for them if i continue to see that they continously hurt themselves. THen i would say if you killed yourself then no one would have ANY sympathy for you what so ever cuz you were stupid enough to hurt yourself over 1 silly piece of **** that can be resolved over time..Stop being lazy and feeling sry for yourself just becuz of this or that. GET HELP! ;( But for you Optimus Prime to not care? Wow that is just....In a way thats like you helped kill that person cuz you wouldnt do the right thing and try to help that person no matter who that person is.. :\

I would try atleast to stop what is going to happen this Saturday if i could but i dont live near where they are doing it..and right now money is a big issue for me cuz im totally broke and i couldnt do anything if i tried... :(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo, it also is true that Optimus Prime has a right to his own opinions. Now you must respect and not attack him even if you do disagree, kay?

And now that Alea brings it up, yes, it is required by law for suicidal behaviors to be reported(I know this through personal experience, though my actions were grossly misinterpreted) However, I'm not sure if any everyday Joe could be prosecuted for neglecting to report it... I do know that teachers and figures like that must, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
legal or not, if he wants to kill himself, should i care? he must be pretty low to kill himself, what i dont understand is why on stage? some life dream or somthing? ah, brains aint in his head, that band could ruin the name of heavy metal, scum like that deserve to kill themselfs, just not on stage, oh well, i'll still watch for interest >_<

Best answers
I don't care if anyone thinks that I am wrong, but I don't want people like that living in my world. Let 'em die. I, personally, could care less, and would welcome the opportunity to rid the Earth of one of the many morons that clutter our streets. I don't see the reason to try to "rehabilitate" stupid people. We have more important issues than to try to help people that we don't need in the world. I have little tolerance for the incompetent, which is why I have little to no patience for children, senior citizens, and the mentally challenged, although I do realize that it is beyond their control. I say let the fools die and let the sensible prosper.

Retired
Best answers
this is very sick and twisted. I really hope they can be stopped before anything really happends. and the band can be prosecuted by the family of the guy that commited suicide. they will get arrested.

Best answers
They probably won't get arrested, because no one knows where the concert is to take place. And the only punishments they have to endure (according to the documents I've read atleast) is 60 days in jail, and a $500 fine. Pretty ****ed up, now, isn't it? Damn those stupid shock-rockers that ruin the name of everything metal.. they give decent people bad images.. hell, I'm gonna be even more of an outcast... ah **** it.. I got my girlfreind, that's all I really need ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has to be the most pathetic stunt ever conceived. They will HAVE to do something.

More importantly, I have ot point out that this is not a normal circumstance. When some kid kills himself and some people THINK he might have been about to do it, they don't go to jail. This is a band, who legally has PROMOTED A LIVE DEATH. More importantly, they are going to allow this to be performed in a public forum, more importantly a public forum full of YOUNG ADULTS, which makes it all the worse in the eyes of the law.

I hope that the band kills themselves. They ought to be ****ing ashamed.

Best answers
I asked him a question, i didnt head on attack him. Sure i put some small attacks in there but im asking why wouldnt anyone care of someone was gonna kill themselves. Thats why a lot of kids these days are killing themselves cuz ppl dont care at all..and i find that very sad. Cuz it can be fixed if someone took like maybe 5 mins to tell that person's mom or dad or anything..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Let the ****er kill himself, if it is announced publicly then he is doing it out of his own judgement, pure stupidity, it's announced, I'm sure some shrink has gotten wind of it, so voila... ****ing stupid stupid stupid people -_- suicide...stupid...blargh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, It's stupid I agree, but at this point, there's probably no stopping it. I have nothing but hate for these type of people. Let them burn in hell.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because to be honest I don't care, suicide is selfish, and who are you to call me selfish because of what SOMEONE else chooses to do. I have NO obligation whatsoever to do ANYTHING. Maybe I just feel that it's not my place to step up and do something about it, maybe I'm just too laid back to care period... If someone wants to hurt themselves, maybe I'll say something to them personally, but I'm not the guy who is gonna tell an authority figure because quite frankly, no one says I have to.

Back on the subject, this is sick, for a band to promote a live suicide but then again, they are not forcing this person to do it, the persion is doing it because they made a choice. They are obviously Pro-Euthanasia and are trying to send a message, not necessarily by the best/smartest/safest means possible, but this is what the person has chosen to do.

Retired
Best answers
tbh I dont care if people commit suicide..if they really wanna do it.. I dont mind, I just think its a unhonorable way to go and it is selfish.....but the thing that worries me...they bring normal people into it. some people might underestimate what they see and get traumatized..not to mention how the family must feel..

and yes it might sound harsh that I dont care that people suicide...but i've gone beyond the path to worry about selfish people, my uncle commited suicide, a girl in my class committed suicide at 16 year of age.

this is whole thing with the band is very insane if you ask me.

Best answers
Suicide is ugly...

A boy in my neighboorhood, or around it, found out he had cancer. A malignant Cancer. The boy shot him self in the head, but lived, narrowly missing his eye socket. Later on, The boy found out the cancer went away, but now he's a vegatable -.-.. he would of lived either way, but now he's paralyzed and when people look at the scar on his face and the figure in the wheelchair, they think "my god, how did this happen to such a nice boy"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suicide is a fool's errand. Life sucks but you know what? When I became a fan of DBZ it changed my outlook.

In fact, my outlook is almost directly related to DBZ in the sense that I feel like I should kick the ever loving **** out of everything in my way. And why shouldn't I? If something is hurting people I care about or putting them in a rough spot, I am all over it.

You have to have some kind of...well...pride. The way I look at it, I've felt that way before, and you know what, it sucks, cause you perpetually convince yourself that you're just a poor ****ty victim of circumstance and that a series of bad luck-ridden scenes played out against you over the months and years and that you are just destined for nothing.

Yeah. I won't lie. The thought cropped up in my head plenty of times. But my friends would be concerned, and they would say to me, "Come on, don't talk like that," and I always would tell them not to worry.

Then they'd ask why I'd say/think something like that. I'd give them whatever reason it was at the moment, which was usually, "well it would make a lot more sense, it's certainly got to be easier than this."

Then they ask me why, if I talk like that, should they not worry. And I always said the same thing to that--"I'm not about to go out like a *****." I was never a quitter at anything, and that's carried over into EVERY part of my life.

I can understand someone feeling suicidal...but...to want to...to turn it into a performance...a spectacle...that person isn't suicidal. That person is insane, and very sick. Whoever that is, wants to kill himself to see how many people who know him will be prepared to stop him. He wants to feel wanted, needed, and he wants to make a spectacle of it, and I find that utterly disgusting.

Even when I was down...there were things I had going for me...cause I made them. I'm a writer--I didn't just know how to do that from birth!! I learned, I taught myself, and I read. And no matter how ****ty my life got, I had my excuse to keep going--there were plenty more stories to be written.

This HAS to be a publicity stunt. I mean...it's just...terrible. Perverse. Twisted. Suicidal tendencies are a reality that we all can't escape in our daily world, but you know what, I'm pretty sure that it's just a blatant mockery of all creation to treat such an act as part of some lame band's crusade for a gimmick.

Hopefully he'll commit suicide Al Qaeda style, and blow up the building, taking that sick, tasteless band and all of those worthless bloodthirsty fans with him.

Retired
Best answers
yes this situation is quite insane, but I dont think people are insane when they commit suicide. the girl in my class commited suicide because she has no friends, her families were kinda mentally disturbed. she was very unhappy, she was made fun off by a lot of people. she was very unhappy, and when that happends, you get into some kind of trance. you dont even realize you commit suicide, atleast thats my vision about it. she jumped of a 10 stories high building. but to actually jump requires someone insane OR someone really really unhappy.

Scruffie

S
What with some of the ****wits that are around nowadays, this seems true. I just wish I was there to smack them over the head.

Note: First real use of the word '****wit' by Scruffie, and with damn good cause.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Because to be honest I don't care, suicide is selfish, and who are you to call me selfish because of what SOMEONE else chooses to do. I have NO obligation whatsoever to do ANYTHING. Maybe I just feel that it's not my place to step up and do something about it, maybe I'm just too laid back to care period... If someone wants to hurt themselves, maybe I'll say something to them personally, but I'm not the guy who is gonna tell an authority figure because quite frankly, no one says I have to.

Back on the subject, this is sick, for a band to promote a live suicide but then again, they are not forcing this person to do it, the persion is doing it because they made a choice. They are obviously Pro-Euthanasia and are trying to send a message, not necessarily by the best/smartest/safest means possible, but this is what the person has chosen to do.

THink about what you just said...lol you said you dont care and your just basically lazy...how is that not selfish..And your obligation force is teh law. The law requires that you do that..read Alea's post..THeres your answer.

Still is messed up..wow i c now a lot of ppl dont care about anyone else..wow

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
THink about what you just said...lol you said you dont care and your just basically lazy...how is that not selfish..And your obligation force is teh law. The law requires that you do that..read Alea's post..THeres your answer.

Still is messed up..wow i c now a lot of ppl dont care about anyone else..wow
Welcome to Canada, I have no legal obligation whatsoever to act, even if I see a crime taking place, let's say I see some kids breaking some windows, I have no legal obligation to do a single thing...

How is it not selfish? I'll tell you, I don't like getting involved with other's peoples problems, period.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well not to jump in, but that IS selfish, that whole "I don't wanna deal with anyone else's issues" thing. Stuff like that is how Bush got elected. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom