Holy father of satan!

Best answers
Ok.. anyone else hear about the band Hell On Earth? They're going to have someone KILL THEMSELVES ONSTAGE this saturday at a concert in st. petersburg, florida, and broadcast it live on the web to promote euthenasia.. anyone else think this is royally ****ED UP!?

Best answers
holy **** wtf?? umm i never heard of the band nor heard of the onstage suicide thats supposed to take place.... sounds pretty ****ing messed up though

Best answers
yeah.. it is.. I'll pull up some news links if anyone wants them, but it's really messed up.

Best answers
O_O that is ****ing messed up dude who the hell jus does that? O_O *pukes* o_O

Best answers
Yeah, I'd like to see some links for that. It's pretty hard to believe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) thats kinda against the law...
2) what kind of bands kill themselvs for fans....
3) sounds like a load of bulllll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think is bull maybe there gonna fake it up that there gonna die but who knows I think is fake to the idiots to believe but then again who knowz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no way they would be allowed to do that. If anything the town would just ban the concert. It HAS to be fake.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either the band is fake, or it's a ruse to get people to go to the concert.

After reading the article, it seems it may be more true than I first thought, but still it seems sketchy. Fools, killing themselves on stage...

Best answers
They aren't killing themselves, they're LETTING an anonymous 3rd party male kill HIMSELF on stage.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case, it's still very stupid...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and illegal and they will get arrested for it

Best answers
According the the article, they won't actually get in too much trouble, because they don't assist the suicide physically. Just a $500 or so fine and 60 days in jail to offset the value of someone's life. It's pretty screwed up if you ask me.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is inconsidered illegal to allow someone to commit suicide. You're actually bound by law as a citicen of the United States to tell a mental health professional/policeman if you know someone is planning on hurting themselves. If you don't, it's gross negligence of the death of another human being, and you can be prosecuted for it.

Homicidal indifference, I think is the technical term..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, now I have a question, what if someone told a lot of people on the net that he/she was going to do the suicide dance and like somehow convinced them he/she was serious. How would that work?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It says that an anonymous 3rd party person will kill themselves on stage to promote physician assisted suicide, sounds pretty serious to me... but who knows,

Reply to Alea, is that a really law?

It's a shame that someone can be prosecuted for the actions of another if they know about it but mind their own business...

I know a couple people that ummm, "hurt themselves" and I think it's just plain stupid. It would suck if I could be prosecuted if they took it too serious and really ended up hurting themselves and I knew it was taking place. Then again I live in Canada and I don't think I have a legal obligation to act in any such situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom