hmmmm meelee

Best answers
hmmm guys too shame i was hoping for melle just like in oni maybe you could do that in beta 2??? it would really make the game cooler!! because DBZ is like 70 % melee so...

Best answers
Originally posted by Xanatos
hmmm guys too shame i was hoping for melle just like in oni maybe you could do that in beta 2??? it would really make the game cooler!! because DBZ is like 70 % melee so...
errr beta isnt out yet.

so u dont know what melee is like.

blah.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they're bout to release it geez..... u want oni style.. go play *removed DMZ flame* Keep the DMZ flames of the boards*BrunO*

Best answers
I think 70% melee would be getting boring, and it's up to you how much you use melee and how much you use beams, but I like shooting beams so 50/50 for me.

Best answers
i wanna shoot everybody with my kamehameha :D but if the new melee system roxx i will use it of course...

Best answers
i like to play melee, but i don't ow it is so i won't complain until i see it!!

Best answers
What i heard was that the beta was supposed to make sure the ration beams/melee will be about 50 %..when you only use beams you'll get kicked around by everyone..and if you don't use them fragging will become way to hard i guess...i think it'll own...melee system can't and shouldn't be changed that much i think!!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this person probally tought he was playing the beta while he was playing the alpha

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
What i heard was that the beta was supposed to make sure the ration beams/melee will be about 50 %..when you only use beams you'll get kicked around by everyone..and if you don't use them fragging will become way to hard i guess...i think it'll own...melee system can't and shouldn't be changed that much i think!!!
Man!you got a great taste of music!And does anybody know how long it will take untill Blade finishes the ESFbot?

Best answers
Just Play tactical ... if u get close on an enemy u should better use melle couse its strong and dont costs u any ki , but thats different from player to player someone likes to shot everything , anotherone plays with best mix on both ... i think melee system is good enogh to have great fights with it

esf team just rule ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
...does anybody know how long it will take untill Blade finishes the ESFbot?
The bot will probably come out some time this December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom