hmm

Best answers
A flash video made by some paranoid guy is not going to convince me that it was a missile. Even the terrorists would have admitted to not being responsible for the Pentagon attack if this were the case.
If the plane indeed had 550 gallons of fuel, that is plenty for it to burn until there is nothing left of it. Most of the pictures shown as evidence that planes leave their 'shells' so to speak were smaller, non-commercial flights with not nearly as much gasoline.

Just look at the towers, there was no tail end sticking out, or a wing sticking out, because it was all obliterated.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that doesn't explain the maneauver or it being 2 feet off of the ground and not even scraping it. Regardless of how much fuel there was it would still have left some kind of wreckage. Judging by the size of the hole in the front of building the wings must have broken off when it hit. Where were they? And some piece apparently had to break through that last ring before the damage stopped to puncture that little hole. I did not see a picture of that piece, but I may not have been looking closely.

I'm not sure somebody can be labeled as paranoid because they want to show some people on the internet that the evidence might not add up.

If the damage had been done by a smaller craft like the first eye witness in the flash animation described seeing, the pentagone would not likely want the public to know that such a small plane could do so much damage. Since the 747 was lost off of radar and it was heading towards that general direction it would have been easy to just say that's what hit them.

It could have been a 747, I just have trouble believing it from the pictures and the angle.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea..I don't think the USA made aup a guy saying he did the 9/11 thing (osama..derrrr) for no reason at the cost of thousands of lives..

and I fully agree with sonic on the last part of what he said o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom