HL2 Goku -W.I.P-

Best answers
..Ok as i hav explained 2 Ultra his EVF Goku is NOT detailed enough so i hav taken over now starting with the head. I hav finshed the Hair (entirly from scratch :D) and the face which was a V long prosses.

.. i still hav a lot 2 do tho. i need 2 add a brow ears and jaw line. the mouth and hair has 2 b animated along with the jaw and the ears. at the mo the poly count 4 it is 1151. 1nce i hav finshed that i shall start work on editing the body suitable 4 Half-Life 2 and the estiamted poly count will b 8000. Over time this model will change a lot so dont judge by the first fase :]

..Tweek ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face doesn't look like goku. The hair is nice though.

Best answers
-need to make hair right longer, hair left shorter
-longer face
4 the rest it's good, keep up the good work :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks alright, but with that anmount of polys the head shape should at least look like goku, eyebrows or not,

look at the esf goku, its very very low poly in comparison, but it looks alot like goku

i think its the hair really,

it doesnt look like goku hair, dunno how exactly to say whats wrong with it, but it appears its too big in scale to his physical head, enlarge the head or shrink the hair, either way will address the issue,

Best answers
..yeah that was wot i was finking anishaly :S dw nuttzy the head is a strange shape cus of the jaw line which i need 2 sort but it should b done in bout a week :D

..Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry man, dont like, with that many polys, you should be able to make something MUCH better.. (well atleast I can..) For example, my gotenks is less, and his body has more detail then that head.. And it doesnt even look like goku, but kinda demented, like the chin isnt pointy enough, mouth is kinda lopsided, eyes are wrong shape, and neck is EXTREMLY wierd.. The poly placement is terrible. Fix that stuff...

3.8/10..

Best answers
..soz man but this is first version i no i hav a lot 2 edit and i stated that in first post. and as 4 the poly count... well it is this high so i can animate everything like the mouth and eyes and hair. it is a HL2 model not a HL 1 model which means 1 hell of a lot more animation

..Tweek ;)

p.s. i now see wot u ment nuttzy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the hair is backwards. here are some pics

Hope these help.

Best answers
I think you should wait for Half-Life 2 to be released and then use a model editor for half-life 2 so it looks good =/.

It looks... ok though. Really need to work on the face.

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno... Just doesn't look like Goku, hair is too long face is way off... Mouth looks all screwed up :/ Do some more work on it.. It has potential :smile:

Best answers
face is too round, hair is monstrously large, neck doesnt seem to flow off the head model, eyes are also wrong. mouth looks retarded (in the picture) and his bangs are too frequent and too equal. : (

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothings wrong with the mouth.. its just open because its for hl 2... but the hair is huge... sorry to say

Best answers
nose should lose the michael jackson effect

*looks down*
iceman. dude. you have to be the most ignorant person on this planet, that michael jackson thing was a crit, not a mock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

u do a goku model and we'll compare the two..

thank you

on topic: ive said enough.. i cant really find anything else to crit right now because its mostly been said :p

Best answers
OMG! Ok ive seen 3 threads already and you both are at it again..man im tir.....nvm im done with this im done trying to push you guys away and settle this thing that im just gonna let a mod handle it. Im tired of giving you guys a heads up...ugh!

Anyway when i saw this i was like umm this is for HL2? Cuz it kinda sucked sry to say but hey its WIP. So ill wait till your done. :yes:

Best answers
its not entirely bad....just needs alittle work here
and there.....nose needs to be just a little bigger,
and shape the face more like gokus......other than
that, looks good....hair looks good, keep up the
good work

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if we cant judge this one, then why do u post it?

it looks like u did it totally by making each vertex seperately... just like most milkshape modelers do..
if u have another porgram.. try using meshsmooth..
the hair is as blocky as the HL1 goku model...

also, id like to see it skinned with bumpmap...

Best answers
the hair´s right it looks like in the show an it´s not "blocky" -.- and dont try meshsmooth for a playermodel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom