History of ESF

Best answers
oh yeah, and if you are loosing a PS, people would turn off fly mode to escape. still alpha was so much fun. did anyone play a map called dbz_cellgames with all the destructable terain?

also with alpha if you throw a senzu bean into a PS it goes BOOM :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you want to hear the history of ESF in one phrase?

super_secret_code_to_be_cell

Best answers
Lol.. Ya know... I get this warm feeling in my chest when i look at that site. Brings back some great testing memories.

And yes it's true the ESF originally had Gordon Freeman flying around shooting ki blasts. damn... I remember the first Ki blasts we actually implemented.

Ah the memories.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe there are or have been any actual cheats for ESF.

Lol, a flying Gordon Freeman...that would have been great to see. And I remember super_secret_code_to_be_cell. Someone came into one of my servers when I was on 1.9 and told me that. Can't remember who, but he was either a tester or team member, or claimed to be one...

Scruffie

S
Well, the cheat was basically known to everyone after it got out. So it could have just been someone who thought he was really clever for knowing the cheat.

I remember the first thing I said on an ESF server, and evertime I think about it, I realise just how newbish it was: "Erm, How do I do a Kamehameha?"

Lol, good times... good times...

Best answers
Yes, English Bid For Power is a Quake 3 Mod, you have to have Quake 3 to play it o_O It's good, but no bendy beams and not as good as ESF, I got a few screen shots I took yesterday of it, I might post them on a new topic for those of you who want to see, and there's no servers of ppl playing it so i have to play with bots when i do play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom