History of ESF

Best answers
Can anyone give me a link to the alpha 2.0? I want play with the old ps cause i heard this was a lot better in alpha. And when i see the ps in 1.1 wich goes down to the floor exepct u are to storng than i thought these pll are right and the ps in the alpha is better, but i will test it by myself!

On topic:

Yeah, really nice. but i thought there was a alpha 1.0...

Best answers
Supposely there was an (inteam) Alpha 1.0 but I've never seen it, and from what I've heard, it wasn't released. But I'm not sure about that. Keep in mind not all the versions of ESF are shown there. Just the 4 biggest ones.

Also powerstruggling in Alpha 2.0 isn't better than powerstruggling in Beta 1.1 (as you can go SSJ while in a struggle now) Also all the beams look better now, and are easier to control. Not to mention Multiple PowerStruggles (a new feature in Beta 1.1)

Best answers
multi PS was in alpha 2.0, well im pretty sure it was.

Best answers
alpha 2.0 PS were button bashing affairs. IMO this is a good system for struggling in games, but for online multiplayer it is cheater's heaven. this is why beta versions of ESF have the PS system we got. in the next release, i do think they are improving the PS scene a bit. We have to wait and see.

there were mutliple PS in alpha 2.0, but there were no teams, so it was just shooting your beam into it all.

i suggest to stick with the latest ESF version cos it is a lot better gameplay-wise than the alpha versions were.

Best answers
real nice site....I like the 2-3 years ago photo of the Goku model,now if where was that Vegeta when we need it,I remember seeing one before....

EDIT : Sorry my bad,skipped the main page

Best answers
nice man. i remember alpha 2.0.

What map is that in your screenshot's section that looks like the world tourny ring at night? i must have that map :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice, Phrack, but you forgot Alpha 1.9 =] It had more characters, an opaque and grey spirit bomb, and 2d beam-heads with a transparent trail =] Think back, I'm sure you'll remember it.

Best answers
i liked the image of vegeta model 2 years ago and now. it looks SO good now, and they are still improving on it. This mod will be AWESOME when they are done with it.

I just can't wait for them to put their backs into the special FX in game... I'm sure they're gonna improve that aspect and it will look excellent if they do.

Best answers
Originally posted by Tsunami
nice man. i remember alpha 2.0.

What map is that in your screenshot's section that looks like the world tourny ring at night? i must have that map :D
That map is called Ape_foreshadow and it can be found here:
http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=177

Originally posted by Majin_You
Very nice, Phrack, but you forgot Alpha 1.9 =] It had more characters, an opaque and grey spirit bomb, and 2d beam-heads with a transparent trail =] Think back, I'm sure you'll remember it.
Yes I actually have that version, but I ran outta room on the site, and I didn't have any alpha 1.9 screenshots. :(

Best answers
i heard one of the earliest versions had gordon freeman flying around, now that would have been interesting. maybe they could add him back in as one of krillins high level transforms in later versions

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
alpha 2.0 PS were button bashing affairs. IMO this is a good system for struggling in games, but for online multiplayer it is cheater's heaven. this is why beta versions of ESF have the PS system we got. in the next release, i do think they are improving the PS scene a bit. We have to wait and see.

there were mutliple PS in alpha 2.0, but there were no teams, so it was just shooting your beam into it all.
Um..... I always thought you only had to hold down left-click, not mash it. And i thought there was teamplay in 2.0. I also thought that there was no Multiple PSing. Just a bunch of beams that didnt affect each other in anyway at all. Then again what do i know.

Scruffie

S
What about 1.8? Either I remember playing that, or I was dreaming...

Best answers
Originally posted by SSjGohan12345
were did u get the pics and info from?
All pictures and information on my fansite, originally came from either the ESF Website, ESF Forums, ESF Mappers, or I took the screenshots myself.

Originally posted by Scruffie
What about 1.8? Either I remember playing that, or I was dreaming...
Yea there was a 1.8, but like i said, not all the versions of ESF are up there, just the 4 biggest ones (in my opinion).

Best answers
Alpha 2.0 Now that was the falling beam king I still remember falling past vegeta while shooting a kamaha. And the horrid vegeta wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom