Highest PL gamemode?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if instead of getting frags to win you need to gain the most PL (not have the highest, although this could be optional).

This could work for teams aswell.

However to stop " Oh *insert name* is gaining a lot of PL rapidly, let's beat the beandip out of him" the PLs could update only every 30 secs- 2 mins. Also would help so the server wouldn't have to count everyone's PL gain all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so u suggest that no1 else could go ssj?
Crappy idea ;/

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegendarY said:
so u suggest that no1 else could go ssj?
Crappy idea ;/
Why not? You still get the PL! It would be their regular PL which was counted so transing wouldn't help. So why can't anyone else trans then?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never Trans if i'v got the power level to trans i wait for the other to asscend kick them ass in normal form and when o go super saiyan it's much beter this way

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you get PL by killing people. You're basically turning "get the most frags" into "get the most PL by getting the most frags." There'd just be more pressure on getting the Dragonballs if the game mode is CTDB.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be more interesting if each attack or kill stole a set amount of pl from other players, or if killing them in certain ways added allocated more pl to you.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
It might be more interesting if each attack or kill stole a set amount of pl from other players, or if killing them in certain ways added allocated more pl to you.
I like that suggestion. lol It'll give more depth to the gamemode, cause then you have to manage what attack you use, or else you'll lose a set amount of PL for your score. But it'll have to be balanced so that you can still use all the attacks without having too much of a penalty, or else it'll just be a melee fest. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom