Higher stun time for higher pl

Best answers
My idea is the more pl you get, the more stun time you get, but not very high. but the guy you are fighting will get 1/2 the stun time, making it not so unbalanced. what do YOU think about it?

Best answers
Im sorry אסף but I really dont like your idea

a dbz game must have a certain balance between logic and fairness
this is unfair and unlogic both!
the stun time difference can be unfair cause the time it takes for the stun is much more then its worth as dmg for higher pl
unless you mean 20milion+pls then its ok cause every hit dmg's= very lil if the player is below 10 mil I think....

Best answers
I mean that if you have a 10,000 more you should be also able to get another weak punch in. Not that unbalanced, because you enemy gets half the stun time aswell, meaning a little more fairness.
Another thing is, this does NOT go the other way: Even if you have less pl, you still get the same and current stun time.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... terrible, because the higher PL players wouldn't even want to use that stun time, and if they did it would just be extra frustrating since people already dislike the current amount of stun time (it friezas movement and combat with anyone but whoever you are in melee against).

Best answers
about your last pos אסף - if its not that much of a stun time
then it wont metter, only a few mili seconds difference
other then that (bigger) see my first reply to this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom