like u can change it up so u can shoot up to 100 ki blasts
the minimum limit can be like 5

so the charging line will be like in the begginging of the charging ball

like when vegeta was firing crap at cell lol

i used the searcch button
therse something similar to this
but this is different

Best answers
lol 100 ki blasts that would lag you PC to death, but the max it shoots is 6, i'd like it too shoot more about 11

Best answers
When will people learn how to SEARCH???!!!
Has been suggested. Answer: More KI-Blasts would risk server-crashes. MAYBE the single ones will get stronger and/or charged more quickly

Best answers
Ki blasts alone wont lag the server, you might get some FPS drops though. I agree 100 is too many, but you should have the option of pouring your entire ki pool into Renzoku and release a huge barrage. It would be more useful and more like Vegeta's particular idiom.

Best answers
I think it should:

Charge Faster
-Other chars can shoot normal ki blast faster than Vegeta shoots ki blasts lol.

10 Ki blasts max
-6 blasts is puny, Vegeta is the man of ki blasts especially when its mixed with his rage and anger, nuff said.

You know how when you charge a beam attack, theres a bar with a meter?
Well my proposal is the meter should have 5 gauges.
From gauge 1-4, it should charge real fast. From gauge 4-5 it should charge twice as long.

Gauge 1 = 2 ki blasts
Gauge 2 = 3 ki blasts
Gauge 3 = 4 ki blasts
Gauge 4 = 5 ki blasts
Gauge 5, final gauge = 10 ki blasts

This way people can easily fire off 5 ki blast with no hassle, since Vegeta does it so easy in the show lol. Then put just a bit more time for the 10 ki blast shot for more daring players etc.

Best answers
i agree with asia, although maybe push it to 15-20 cuz he really dos shoot more than 10, or 20 for that matter, but 20 would be satisfying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think it should be chargeable at all, he never charged an attack like that in the series, he just went medevil on whoever's arse immediatly. I think his ki blast primary attack should be normal, and his secondary should be twice as fast as the regular secondary, but it takes much more ki.

Best answers
The coders could of easily done that but then it would be too unbalanced without it being charged.

Best answers
Originally posted by Phatslugga
I dont think it should be chargeable at all, he never charged an attack like that in the series, he just went medevil on whoever's arse immediatly. I think his ki blast primary attack should be normal, and his secondary should be twice as fast as the regular secondary, but it takes much more ki.
Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom