Hiding your True Power!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssjFajita said:
Not always true, In ESF I find that unless I or someone else starts to beam spam the only thing that really gets me active instead of floating around is Melee. If everyone is meleeing I find that for example I could go off as if I was going to transform to find myself a nice spot to power down and then fight my choosen opponent.
Yeah you can power down but when will you power up? During the fight, is it going to be instantaneous? Are you expecting people to watch you while you power up. I know for sure I'll have you on your ass while your powering up to get to full power. If you could teleport while doing this that would get out of hand. It is just unecessary for this game, if you don't go around flying and avoiding people it may take effect. But I know I am not going to waste my time doing that, hiding your pl will put you at a disadvantage especially if you get hit :p because you will have less ki than the person (even more than usual in instances) and they come in and maul you.

Best answers
I have answered some of my questions that I had for everyone earlier. Feel free to reply...

The rate you gain or lose power- It should be a little faster than the rate that you gain or lose power when you are below 10 health becuase baseing it off ho powerful you already are would be cheap. Maybe different characters could have higher or slower levels?

When you can gain or lose power- I say that it depends on who your are. For the permanent transformation characters they should at least be able to do it after they transform so they won't get owned. For other people it should be when you are not in a BS/PS or anythign else liket that...

How much power you can lose- This could either depend on the server's average powerlevel or make it so that it depends on the character you are using: for EXP: Goku can go one-fourth his powerlevel while Vegeta can go one-half his level

How much power can you gain- This is a big one. This one relies on how much power you have lost or else there could be a completley different power gaining ratio if you are hiding your true powerlevel.

I still like darknavigator's suggestion of the turbo usage for powerlevel gainign. This is the suggestions forum so please suggest away on this thread....

Best answers
Look here hiding your power level is 1 of the worst if not the worst idea in ESF history. It would be pretty close with Vegeta's Suicide Attack which I would like to have in the game but its not gonna happen because of all the negatives out way the positive same goes for hiding your power level.

And ssjFajita I answered those 4 questions for both positive and negative effects and let me tell you the negatives out way the positives by a long way. The only way hiding your power level would be in this game if there were a single play aspect so there is not. So people who support this idea give up you cant win cause this will never be in ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have been level 40. But I am very tired of powerleveling.At first,I thought it is very interseting and I am fresh in it.But later I found that it is a so hard and long work and it took me so much time.I nearly want to give up my powerleveling. But at that time I found a forum some days ago.It says that it can give World of War player help.It also provides powerleveling service,and promises safty and security to all the accounts.And my character will be leveled up in a short time and the price is cheaper than any other i know .I want my character to be level 60,so that I can enjoy the most wonderful WoW experience. I'd like to choose this wibesite to help me,but I don't know how is it.Please go and see this website and give me some advices.

and u can contact the seller via
~Contact info removed~

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lilyve, threads over two weeks old are considered "dead". Next time you want to reply to a thread, look at the date of the last post. I understand youre new, so you might want to read some stickys, like the forum rules and such. Thanks.

Yay for explanations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom