hiding your power level

Best answers
Since it appears that we'll soon be dealing with scouters and perhaps also just plain power sensing, what about being able to hide your power so that the scouter or the person cannot sense you. This is a weapon slot or is done automatically? when the person is 1)not flying - 2) not attacking - 3) not powering up - 4) not turbo.
It is basically a run away type event, and it is used in the series alot, there are plenty of times when are you weakened and just need to get a safe distance away. Of course this may not be too practical, given that the maps dont give you much as far as being able to run and hide. oh well.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it was more of an adventure game then a (first person shooter gone 3rd)

i see how this would make sense, say you had to hide from someone who was way stronger than you at the time.

like you were krillen with a pl of 750,000 hiding from vegeta with a pl of 4,000,000. hiding would make sense :)

Best answers
Additionally, if you do them any damage at all, get any hits in whatsoever, you actually get a bit of a gain in PL. By hiding, you cannot improve, so while I would definitely approve this tactic while carrying a Dragonball or getting some senzu beans (at 10% health) it's not going to be such a great idea during the general game.
Still, it is an ability that just about everyone of the Z fighters had, and it has uses.
I like the idea, but as you say, it needs to cut off most of your offensive capabilities, so that it won't be overused. I.e. you'd never see anyone through the scouter if people could hide their ki without having to refrain from any other ability.

(A quick other question: does the "ki-sensing" currently implemented allow you to tell which ki is on your team? It doesn't make sense for a scouter really, but it does for the Ki-sense. Admittedly, with character duplication the team thing is the only other useful info it could display from a gaming perspective.)

Thanks for reading.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the scouter is used for radar to find enemies and the dragonballs

Sound Artist
Best answers
You actually rely on the scouter a lot, seeing as the maps are a lot bigger and the characters are smaller. My idea was basically this.

If your walking around you will not be seen on the scouter. Running will make it will pulse rarely.
Flying will give you a weak, but steady dot on the scouter.
Powering up will make a big dot on the scouter long with a direction arrow on the scouter. This is also the same for charging attacks and having boost on.
oh well thats my idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hiding your PL would actually be really good getting people into PS's they cant win cus they see ya and think ehhh he's weak as then ya get into a PS and bring you full power to bear and annhiliate them :D but then they know you true strength so theres not really much point :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would really like for them to add it in, but it will definitely not be in the Beta!! Maybe Beta 2 or not at all!!

Best answers
yer go surpressing your powerlevel and then before u fight your got to power up or your weak.

that would be cool imagen some fully poweruped up goes im stronger than you and then u start powering up and getting higher than them..

Goku and Capt Ginu

Best answers
it was previously stated that scouter is used for radar to find enemies and the dragonballs, and also that the levels are larger.

The levels must be truely much larger than they are now, since now you can see pretty much the entire map in your field of vision already, making seeking by scouter unnecessary. They also have to be more complex as well, with buildings and more enclosed spaces, since the melee system is supposed to be made more use of vs just energy blast spree. Even with a huge map that is just wide open space, it will still be easy to find people by sight.

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
I would really like for them to add it in, but it will definitely not be in the Beta!! Maybe Beta 2 or not at all!!

Did you know your sig can be quite annoying, just looking here and scrolling over your sig suddenly ; "KAMEHA MEHA" o_o :S o_o :rolleyes:

Best answers
If a enemy is powering up and you looking on you scouter than you can see the power is going up on the scouter?:talk:

Best answers
suggested many times b4, but maybe it c0uld be c00l...

but i dont vote 4 it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom