Hide your powerlevel and transforming perfectly

Best answers
-Being able to hide your powerlevel
-A different button for tranforming perfectly..I like transforming for long

Best answers
1. As much as I like it, its been suggested many times, and in much more detail than that.

2. wtf, you're probably the only person who would sacrifice thier life in esf for the purpose of looking cool.

Best answers
1 Will never be added because this is an action game. Hiding is not an option. You have two choices A) Kick ass or B) Get your ass kicked

And for 2, thats just um..... pointless.....

Best answers
Sometimes you wanna add atmosphere to to the game...like tranforming longer but for that it must be a different button...

Back to the hiding thing ,I looked at everyone elses suggestions and they wanna fight weaker dudes...so when they get strong then you show your true power and show off...he ....he?

Best answers
Fr3nch_mupp37 said:
Sometimes you wanna add atmosphere to to the game...like tranforming longer but for that it must be a different button...

Back to the hiding thing ,I looked at everyone elses suggestions and they wanna fight weaker dudes...so when they get strong then you show your true power and show off...he ....he?
I think this is stupid imean cause then every1 will not wanna fight u cause htey dont know if ur hiding ur powerlvl

Best answers
i think that perfect transformation should not be entierly instant cause they never did that in the show. An aura should wrap around the player when they press it and when it reaches the top they power up and go super

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
  1. I don't like this. Where are you going to hide. Every level does not have a perfect spot to hide.
  2. Unless you could control how long you could take transforming, this just seems stupid. Sorry.
On a side note, this thread was quite old when it was revived... Just to let you guys know. ;)

Best answers
Hiding PL is actually already implented on another way..
for example: normal and ssj...the difference in PL appears after you transform..and thus hiding PL..but i guess you and many many others would like to have a more advanced hiding of PL..
It's to bad that esf doesnt focus on things like that but instead they
focus on the kills..killing as fast as you can...fast paced game..

Best answers
yea, that is wot games are good for, if they are to slow, they become boring and cablamyo, none plays it anymore, they want to keep it up to date with the real world so they spend most of there time doing stuff like htat, but when they finished doing that, they will, im sure, start adding that stuff, adn for all you kno, that could be added in esf 1.3

Best answers
Well to be honest...PLAYER decide whether it's fast paced or not....not the team (actually)...
Look at Counterstrike for example:it could take 30 sec for 1 round...but it can also take 5 or more minutes..
The players decide whether the will pound and kill you slowly with much pain :D or fast maybe even instantly and painless.... players decide...

The only thing the team can do is make ppl kill fast like giving a roundtime...for example:
1 ESF round duration 5 min...death ppl become spectators till end of the round or there is one man standing..or team is whiped out...THEN the team has done something to make it fast paced..otherwise...it's just up to the gameplayers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually on the scouter everyone's PL is shown on relation to your PL. If someone has a higher PL than you, his dot is bigger. If someone has a PL lower than yours, then his dot is smaller. It's pretty hard to actually have a big enough jump to make any notice with your dot because your PL cannot jump very much unless you're transforming.

maybe they can make a dot blink on the scouter when someone is transforming?

Best answers
1.how about if there'd be a button to lover your pl to original state? press it again and you'd power up like 5 seconds to full (not instantly)

2. i just love being in a ps and instantly transform :D

Best answers
hiding you PL is not a good idea because say you where buu and you where the strongist on the server and you hid you're pl to say 10,000 people would not get any strength from fighting you but when you hit some one you're pl go up since it only takes in acount you're current pl at the time of the punch. it would totaly imbalance the game.

Best answers
Why in God's name would you want to hide your PL? Do you really think it's going to stop someone from charging at you and owning you in melee if you power up during their swoop at you?
As most people pointed out, it's pointless, it wouldn't change the gameplay aspect at all, and you wouldn't need it unless you wanted to role play, which is not what ESF was made for.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it depence on how you're gonna use esf.
if you use it to play agains players then you dont nead it but when you play lan(like me) and just fight bot's then it's good, this idea doesn't have to be used but it's more for fun or is esf not for fun anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom