Hide Powers

Best answers
Hi, I was Thinking, how about hide your ki?, you know like in show, like cell hide his ki to run away from piccoro and the others, or Krillin and Gohan in Freeza saga, that they not fly to hide the ki from the Scooters.

Answer me ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is about action

should never be about hunting someone down its about in ur face melee on melee beamtastic action

not run around for an hour looking for a person to kill

Best answers
Basically what Hibiki said.

ESF isn't really about power level. There'd be no benefit of hiding your PL since nothing like speed, stamina, or strength is based on it. You'd only be hindering yourself, because I don't see someone saying "Oh, he only has 500,000 PL, let me go kill him." It's more like, "Oh, he exists, let me go kill him." You know what I mean?

Best answers
lol, i like that, "oh he exists, let me go kill him"

Anyways, to many people may spam it and run and hide, theyll just be extra ping on the server...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell hides his power from the people. Not a scouter. No one was ever able to hide from a scouter...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is gonna turn into a seek and destroy game. And I doubt it would be easy to code. This has been suggested before though... O well

Best answers
Scorcher2k when id you stop watching dbz?, Gohan and Krillin Hide they Ki from freeza's scooter remember, think before answer please, But I think is still cool, I think it wcould be more like Dbz, but like I always say, Just an Idea :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
Cell hides his power from the people. Not a scouter. No one was ever able to hide from a scouter...
Of course they did! For example Trunks reduced his KI to five when Freezer was on earth. Also did - as SniperWolf said - Gohan and Krillin. Goku also did that on Namek. And many others...

Anyways, Hibiki and the others are right, I think.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
hiding there powerlevel was totally about hiding form the scouter, (and off course the "sensing")

Best answers
Cell had different aura's, because he has the genes of Freeza, Vegeta etc.
What has genes to do with Ki/Chi, I wonder?

This game is about action, like Hibiki said. They'll never add a option, so you can hide from people.

And besides, this game ain't about the frags, it's about the fun and high speed fighting.
Unless, they make a advanced Capture the Dragonball Mode.
Like Capture the flag.

Best answers
New idea: What about being able to hide just for a very short time - just for tactics. Let's say about two seconds, and then you have to wait a minute until you can do it again... Would be cool combined with solar flare...
(of course you could not fly or charge an attack then, but you should be able to use melee and teleport just like trunks did against freezer and his soldiers)

Best answers
I think this idea would be good for people with say like 15 ki, just before it starts decreasing, characters like Buu(or people with senzu beans) would have enough time to dissapear recover a short bit then going back and fighting some. I agree with [SSj]~Piccolo idea about being able to hide for a short time. And to prevent abuse only have it available at a certain energy level(the red bar) an anything below this level...and have it activate, work for say a minute then not available until you die or Senzu bean.

Best answers
That's not what I was talking about! If it was used like this, it would be abused. Two seconds, maybe five in a minute. Not more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom