hi srry bout this

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ok first of all sry for the new tread but i need the help really bad i need somthin to work my vodoo2 card with esf cause the game freezes in 30 min but i maybe need new drivers or somthin but i dont know were to look or what to dl so would u wanna help me?

Deathscytche

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Voodoo! All I can suggest is get a better card :). But use Software not Direct 3D. Is there any crash message?

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
well i use the open glide and i use 3dfx mini driver

And wel i have kinda an old computer so i dont know bout a new 3d card

Well

Deathscytche

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
srry for 2nd post but no there is no error message it just freezes all of the screen .....

and btw u guys are really doin it great on the threads cause on other sites i usaly get no anser

zot

Best answers
doesnt sound like a problem with your 3d card to me as the game actually runs, but something is making it unstable. Upgrade to the latest version of directx and get some kind of application for checking the temperature of your pcs guts, the problem sounds like an overheat to me, also if you have a pci fan card nstalled, take it out, as i had the same problem with my old voodoo 3 when i had a pci fan card next to it to keep it cool.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a firewall, tell me waht kinds. I feel like makeing tutorials for opening ports.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't use 3dfx MiniDriver, use the other one (I think it's called default).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using Direct3d? I've heard that really doesn't work well with ESF I think, Just try using OpenGL if that does not work I do not have anything else to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom