hi all, back again (and will prolly dissappear after this post) skinner needed

Best answers
ok, I'm back for the 1,234,343'rd time and am remaking super dragonball 200 (if anyone here remembers that, hibiki was helping me with it...but just...dissappeared one day...) meh anyways it was a dbz style video game, and I'm redoing sdb, but this time in 3d style! I found a game engine that is cheap (only $50 and the only one that I could find that suits my needs) called 3d game maker which doesnt need much coding (thank CUCUMBA!, I mean GOD! hehe, just kidding ;) ) but anyways it's going to be in the style of esf/dmz/bfp (3rd person, you charge attacks, oni style melee, you get the idea), only it has a storyline and the game sounds somewhat easy to make with the game engine, thus I only need modelers, I have one modeler, and need a skinner. Oh also a webmaster, but I'll bug you all about that later :p Anyways now for hte part to drive you all off, and the reason for the skinner. The modeler works on the dmz team, and can't skin very well, so I need a skinner to do skins for the models. And those models are not totally thought up yet, but one of the characters will be a vegeta style person, only gohan style hair, with a black t-shirt and ripped sleeves, with normal black pants.

Though even though I am asking for team members, the game so far is just an idea in my head, I dont have my hands on the engine yet, I'm just asking if anyone would be interested to skin for us later in a month or two (hey, I dont get 50 bucks in a day, now do I!?)and also, show examples of your work also. Some kinds of skins you might do:

normal humans (npc's that you can kill)
scientists
dojo style people
main chars
police men
various aliens/badguys

also aparently I cant create buildings/objects in the map creator that comes built in, so you also have to skin buildings of the sort.

so...anyone want to skin? If you want to, show me some examples of what you skinned, and you get the rest, also just to tell you guys after you finish skinning send it back to the modeler and he'll compile it. Unless if you guys can compile it into a .x format

remember, this is still an idea in my head, though once I get my hands on the engine, I'll start making the game, and I'll get it on.....september 28th. and no, I dont need mappers, you cant use quark or worldcraft/hammer and import the maps into the engine, it comes with a built in map maker.

Oh, I didn't know what topic to post this in, I am asking for a skinner, and this section is about modeling/skinning....
:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, good luck with that engine!! All these "easy to create game" engines are actually much harder than they seem!! I have gotten my hands on 2 or 3 of them, and yea, it harder then they say!! :p But, good luck with the game!!

Best answers
well i could oin if you get soem good members like
maybe turk lol
metro
etc etc

Best answers
I think i worked a bit with a trial version of it yet. I didnt like it and kicked it into my trash can. Look how you like it, and its not an engine, its an game creator.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
There's a simple rule here..
NO ADVERTISING/SEARCHING FOR TEAMMEMBERS FOR YOUR GAMES/MODS

This is a forum for ESF...not some place to advertise everybody's "latest and greatest" mod/game idea.

This applies to you, as well.

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom