hey why dont Vegeta ant Gohan can go to ape ?

ztn

Best answers
Like when Vegeta is in tranformed in to supersajan he can make moon.Whe he create moon he could transform in to Ape ant his power be 14.000.000 .But if you cut his tail he just go to vegeta normal like he was.He have two attack's when he is a ape.MouthBlast and Melee.His Healt 300 ant power never ended.Enemy can just go fly in a top in try to cut his tale .Like you know if you hit enemy wit powerstrugggle he goes down .Then Ape go to kickink he's but.What do you thin ? Later I would share my mind with you >:].:idea:

Best answers
Oh yeah! I totally agree with you! Wait, no I don't!

Try searching, buddy. Its been denied, and it will be denied again.

Best answers
The main problem about this is that an ape would require a completely new skeleton, which would lag like hell on change. Also an ape would be the main target of everyone on the map, since you can't miss him due to his bigness.

Best answers
yea, the ape is much bigger then the other characters, how would this be implemented? 1 big player and 1 small player???

besides this only happens if saiyans still have their tail..but the esf saiyans don't

Best answers
Dont talk like that:S.The ESF team can do enything if they put their minds into it.
And i agree for the monkey circus.:D

Best answers
screw monkey trans, gimme next saiyan levels! now we wait to see this post get closed......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom