hey Krillen Idea

Best answers
Hey I saw Krillen Holding Goku's SB, in a Vegeta vs goku fight and I was wondering If that attack can be implemented in a next release. I think it sure would be neat. It looked like he was throwing a big bang attack. BTW I know this isnt in the suggestion forum.. sorry To lazy to retype.

Best answers
^^ See what I mean, this guy just throws stupid posts out to get points. Explain yourself further, maybe WHY you think the idea isn't good/or why krillen is already strong enough?

Anyway, I personally think that every characters special should be their own, with the exception of Cell, seeing as how he's just a combination. The idea is okay, but more thought needed in it. Maybe another moves for krillen? Dual discs? Who knows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin really IS good enough. And the only reason he had that was cause goku gave the energy of the bomb to him, it's not like something that happens often...

An extension to the destructo disc wud probly be like what he does against freeza form 2: He throws one, and then it splits into like 5 and they all zoom at him.

Best answers
Well I type this as I plug in my SNES one more time, but personally I think Krillin is very well balanced as a character, and thanks to the destructo disc attack, can be considered a major player in the game.

He's just one of those characters with a kill all in one shot attack(by controlling the disc all over the map).

Also his Kamehameha wave is decent in PL.

The SB given to Krillin was a specialty attack, applicable only if there were a story mode in the game(of which at this point I believe is not even a thought in the minds of the team).

Krillin is fine the way he is, although the transformation is a little weird in my mind :p

Best answers
Compared to Buu, Krillin is severely weak. I used to play as Krillin all the time but now play as Buu more, just for the fact that speed is almost equal once transformed, but buu gets more HP and manages to keep up in the power fights, where Krillin falls behind.

Krillin is STRONG once he first transforms, but then gets weak again. So playing as Krillin you go from weak. to strong. to weak again. It's too much up down for me.

Destructo can NOT be controlled, as a post said something about controlling destructo around the map.. your thinking Freeza disc.

Best answers
Krillin is strong, but once he transforms, i think his PL stops raising as fast as it did before, Also, it takes an EXTREME about to transform, and i've never managed to get it off.

Destructo Disk, Kahamaha both good attacks, I don't think he needs any other, he's the all around character, Fast, low hp, good attacks, all he needs his transformation balance.

Best answers
If I get really good in games like this I start using the weaker characters... I don't think I ever used Vegeta, Gohan or Goku... maybe Gohan and Goku once or twice but that's about it... usually for me it's Frieza and Trunks, I don't like using Buu cuz he starts with a higher PL, making it take a while for him to earn enough to transform... Krillin is fast and an all around good character... but I do find his transformation very wierd as well... BTW... did anyone see the new SOS krillin model?... that's hype

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really, anybody can hold a spirit bomb. or any strong ki for that matter. all you gotta do is block it, pump some ki, perhaps push the turbo button, aim and when you finally overcome, boom it flies where you were aiming and if it explodes and kills, you get the kill. I just love it when I am piccolo and it tells me that i killed 4 people with a spirit bomb.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he doesnt need any more moves, hes annoying as it is

Best answers
krillen is a well thought out balanced character. The dev team did a good job of keeping his Pl low but giving him good attacks (The scatter beam IS a good finisher) and speed. And once you pass 3 mil pl he is the fastest character in the game. (as for you people who cant pass 3 mil, you might want to re-evaluate your strategies).

My 2 cents

Best answers
i always use krillin, he has the dd for block spmaers, scattering beam owns in big gmaes it can kill 8n guys with one shot cuz it homes them.. and fully charged can ezaly kill somone... and the fact that once he gets to 3 mil and transforms he is the fastes max speed 350
buus speed after trans is only 320 and hes the closet to krillin in max speed...

Best answers
I really like Krillin, he has a good selection of attacks to choose from and his speed makes him really fun to play. Although he could stand a haircut and find where he threw his orange cloths when he transforms and put them back on.

Best answers
i do think krillin has enough and is a good enough character. But the idea of the spiritbomb is a good idea....but it should be implemented different. The idea of the sb is that people with a pure hard can bounce it away (like gohan did against vegeta). So if you play teams it could be a cool and great idea if that if goku makes a sb everyone of your team can block it normally to everyone and just shoot to other people..like gohan did against vegeta!!!That should be the best!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
rememebr krillen was holding the SB he didnt make it...

yes it would be a good idea for ur teammates to bounce it cuz i hate when ur teammates are in front of u and u hit them and u die lol

Best answers
yea i hate when my teammates are in front of me and i end up takin the blst:S but didnt krillin make a spirit bomb when him yamcha,tien,and chiaotsu went in kamis lookout and did that trainng thing when they fought the saiyans or wutever those ppl were? or was it yamcha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom