HEY I CAN GET ESF TO WORK ON STEAM!!!

Best answers
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: well i downloaded esf hoping for it to be a cool game and i got a message when i tried goin to play on the internet on any game i try it says that the .dll
[cl_dll\clent_.dll] on this server differs from the 1 i have :( so nomatter how hard i tri i cant get it to work please!!! help me!!!!! :\ PLEASE!!!!!

Best answers
Which version do you have? Its possible that the server your playing on hasnt got the version you have. Try another server and see if that doesnt work.

1.2 is the latest version. [NOT EVM 1.2]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The client.dll problem is solved <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=41741">here</a>.

Best answers
i have 1.1 :S where do i get 1.2??? i have the start up screen with the group photo of them all super sayins :( :( :( :( :(

Best answers
k Idid. Then Steam downloaded a whole bunch of crap. Then I double clicked esf 1.2 and halflife comes up? Y/Y/Y/????????????!!!!!!!!

Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
k Idid. Then Steam downloaded a whole bunch of crap. Then I double clicked esf 1.2 and halflife comes up? Y/Y/Y/????????????!!!!!!!!
You have to load HL 1st time you start ESF to load some files and what not, then just open ESF and it should work.

Best answers
1. Run Half-Life from Steam Games menu.
2. Go back to Desktop (quit in console)
3. Run ESF from Steam Games menu.

Should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom