Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's it. Parties over guys. Time to go home :(

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow there is a nickname I have not seen in a post in a long ass time. How are you doing groovster?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, and the Cucers is still around, goes by DieByTheSword now. He's mostly busy with his family and job, so he hasn't really had the time to be around much anymore.

Last edited:
Best answers
Oh yeah, and the Cucers is still around, goes by DieByTheSword now. He's mostly busy with his family and job, so he hasn't really had the time to be around much anymore.
I was wondering where he went. Every time I come here and sneak a peak once every 5-6 months he always around but now he's vanished.

btw, wb groovy. ~{ape}~ > |::Z::| ;)

Best answers
HIIIIII GROOOOOVY HI HI HI! =]=]=] Yeah, beat that sweet-ass "welcome back", *****es..........

Oh, and you would be speaking to who was formerly known as "Walmart Security". What's up, you sly bastard?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey to everyone else as well :).

@Phobs: You watching Dollhouse? I always get reminded of you when I see Eliza Dushku. Awesome show, nonetheless.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey to everyone else as well :).

@Phobs: You watching Dollhouse? I always get reminded of you when I see Eliza Dushku. Awesome show, nonetheless.
Yeah just got into watching it recently. I still have the sig and avatar of Eliza Dushku as well saved some where on this HDD.
Right now though I'm focused on finishing up all seasons of Supernatural so pissed off I never got into this show well it was on but its nice just jumping into the next seasons without having to wait 6-8 months in between heh.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool to see you again!^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom