Hey can you answer this MP3 Q plz

DMW

Best answers
How (if you can) do you play your mp3 music from you mp3 list in the esf game,is there a way,is it a command if it is can you plz tell me it or how.I cant do what i do with other games and minimize my game while listening to my music,the game crashes on me every time plz help.

Best answers
First go into program files then to these: Steam , SteamApps, *insert your steam email here*.com , Half-life , esf, mp3, once inside the mp3 folder click the playlist editor exe. Then click file open and find your play list you made in winamp. Once you open it i'll show on the right. To save this playslist to the ingame mp3 player click on file save as and hit the play list file then save. If its done right you'll see all your play list songs in the file. You must go to options when you are playing esf and I blieve the button is customize to find the option to enable in game mp3 player. Once your done with all this you can see the mp3 player by pressing f8 while in game. Enjoy. :tired:

Best answers
ok i tried that...still isn't working and i tried the cl_mp3player 1 stuff to....
aint working...

Best answers
yeh i noticed in esf in program files mp3 playlist editor or whatever can never seem to find esf its all rather annoying :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom