Hes power level is too strong!

Best answers
ok its an idea and feel free to flame but plz read b4 u flame...

Ok i was thinking if your power level is 10 times that of some1 else they wont be able to aproach yo when u power up (lets say similar to gohans shield but with jsut his raw energy...

it will also reflext low yeild blasts say 1/10 his max power like if he was blocking...

trhis would add a DBZ realisim to the game ofcourse their should eb an option to turn this on or off but i see it as an extra obstical to overcome. but i can also see it being abused...

mabey if you have it so that it wont work if you have more than 1/2 your ki? that should make it less exploitable?

coments?

Best answers
i also think this would be good for deflecting small attacks like ki blobs they jsut bounce of your aura becuase your jsut to damn strong :laff:

sry i tried to edit last post but it wouldnt load... ?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is an
button for a reason. So please do use that in the future.

As for your suggestion, it would add a dimension of DBZ realism to the game. But would make it incredibly unfair for the people who just joined the game.

Best answers
evil trunks if u read my last psot u would understand that i tried to edit but it wouldnt laod so iw as forced to repost

Best answers
I like that.. :D

To make it more fair you would only be able to deflect ki balls (nr2) with it and keep people at a distance..
It wouldn't work when they swoop at you however..

That way it wouldn't be too strong, but still cool.. :)

Best answers
yer that sounds alot better.... also if u go turbo near some1 the power could push them away a little not fling back uless they got like 1/10th yer pwer level :laff:

it would be like O_O wtf how u do dat!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a cool idea, and is very cool in the show, bu ti don't think it would translate well into the game. Any low player wouldnt be able t otouch somoene who's powering up which is like a form of blocking, but it doesnt drain ki... it fills them up... waaaay too unbalanced.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus: I apologize for not reading your entire post. I jumped the gun a little early. But usually the edit does take a while to load.

Sorry again.

Best answers
yeah i remember when Napa used his breath to turn aside a ki-beam from Goku in the sayian saga. I think it would be cool to have another option besides blocking, like powering up would deflect a -- SMALL -- beam; ie. generic beams, ki blasts, minimum kame-ha... ect. but only if you PL is overwhelming compared to your oponents. like a 5,000,000 PL gap or something like that.

Best answers
Why would it be unbalanced Phatslugga?
Small ones would still be able to touch him by swooping, or using something different than KI balls.. i don't really see the problem..

Best answers
Wow a mod apoligizing to someone who broke a rule!Is it just me or did the ground just get cold!

j/k

Best answers
Try not to spam needlessly again DD722Faker. Or you will recive a warning.
Now back ontopic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was just thinking kind of a stupid idea but im bored so =O.... u compared it to gohans shield so would u be able to absorb and shoot an energy ball out like the shield?

Best answers
Vash-T-S said:
i was just thinking kind of a stupid idea but im bored so =O.... u compared it to gohans shield so would u be able to absorb and shoot an energy ball out like the shield?
He wasn't comparing it to the shield in that way, he was comparing it to if you try to get near the player using the shield, you get pushed back.:rolleyes:

On Topic: I love the idea. You should've made a poll for this thread as well..:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be unbalanced ... because a low PL player couldn't hurt another player anyhow ... not with melee ... not with beams ..
also .. powerup is one of the only weak point of ESF playing ... do it would be unfair if you wouldn't be hurt able ... every strong guy would use it as block, which gives you KI ...
I dislike almost eery idea which suggests to make the stronger guys stronger ... that's unfair for newbies and players who just joined

just stop powerup for a second and block ... if you're 10 times stronger you could smack away almost every attack ...

also ... if you get hit by melee by a weaker guy, you don't fly through the whole map (you can recover within a few secs) and you get low damage, too

Best answers
wow who revived this thread :laff:

well i was only sujesting ki blobs you cant realy kill someone with ki blobs unless you smash them into the dirt...

basicly my idea was if you power up and some shoots you with ki blobs it will basicly be like you blocking them without blocking...

the push back idea sounds dum now but the ki blob thing still sounds good 2 me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool ... thx for telling me ;)
I didn't even see that the thread was dead ...

DD722Faker don't revive dead threads ... this was3 months old ... and this means dead ...
additional: stop spamming

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me go fetch me some Holy Water

closed due to being revived from deadness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom