Help With Key Binding!

Best answers
Ok I wanted to know how to bind teleport and energy to different keys? Can anyone please tell the command?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you can go to your Controls in Steam or WON

or ingame:

bind <key> "function"

bind g "+teleport"
bind r "+powerup"

I believe that you have to add the + signs. If it doesn't work then get rid of them.

Best answers
Tried Going in my controls on steam and they just would not show up. Tried the +teleport etc and without plus signs. It just doesn't seem to work. I really wan't to bind my energy to r and teleport to e so I can play alot better. With g im just not good at teleporting.

Best answers
download the steampack2.0 (around here somewhere use serach)
it should fix the problem

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or add the following lines to kb_acts in esf\gfx\shell folder

"blank" "======"
"blank" "Controls"
"blank" "======"

The spaces between "blank" and "controls" are tabes, make sure you line up blanks to the left column and controls to the right column (equals signs as well). This goes at the very top of the file.

Best answers
I downloaded the steam pack 2.0 and if it is working correctly would it show the dragon ball z picture instead of the half life one? I installed it in the steam app email/half life directory and it won't do anything. Still don't have access to changing the keys.

Best answers
Ah, my energy key is missed up and won't work either now from trying to change it earlier. Can anyone please tell me why the steam pack 2.0 isnt doing ****? Like why it might not be working and what not. I really need to fix this!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download my kb_acts file and put it in your esf\gfx\shell folder. This should work.

[Edit- Nevermind changed it to .zip format]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom