Help with advance melee.

Best answers
During advance melee when somebody hits me my screen starts moving violently and i see the outside of the level and i cant counterattack them or block, can someone please help me and if I have to download it again so be it.

Best answers
I used to have that problem too...after I reinstalled and pumped up res to 800x600 in game mode it stopped, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try running in a different graphics mode, software does not work with esf - try opengl or direct3d (most likely opengl)

Best answers
I did what both you guys said and still it messes up. I even downloaded it again and it still does it so now im downloading it once again in hopes of change wish me luck.

Best answers
download the lastest video card drivers, that can help sometimes, i had the same prob and it took me 3 days to figure out my gr. card is overclocked 2 much :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you are running in opengl or direct3d?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try turning vertical sync ON... and keep it on. turning it off creates tearing. if this isnt working. chances are your using won.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Won isnt the problem here. Like everyone else said:
1) Dl newest video drivers
2) Change from software mode to OpenGL (or direct3d)
3) Turn V-Sync on.

If that doesnt solve the problem, then try playing regular hl. If it happens there, then your vid card is really old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom