HELP PLZ / CL_FLUSH ENTRY PLACKET)

Best answers
hi if got a problem

when i play on a public server if got lags and the a message comes :

warning: cl_FlushEntryPacket (maybe i didnt write it right but something like this comes)

what can i do to play without this problem? pls help ty

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What servers are you playying on? (servers with a lower latency in the server list are better to play on, that way you won't get high ping, servers that are located in another country will always give you a higher ping), What is the speed of your internet?, What programs are running on your pc that access the internet while your'e palyying? (It probably would be a good idea to remove programs you don't use or are not aware of, some freeware programs isntall sponsor programs on your pc, thus resulting in adware or bloatware), Have you checked your pc for spyware/adware (Use Spybot Search & Destroy and Ad-aware to scan your system for spyware/adware).

Best answers
emm all what runs when i play a game is icq msn xfire ts and my firewall (kaspersky) but these things are running by every game eg wow cs1.6 css wc3
and i have got a 6mb internet (dsl 6000)
i play on server with a 30 latency.

isnt there anythying i coult type into the console that i can play normaly?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, not really, at least anything I would try. Turn off those programs while playing ESF, regardless if they don't cause problems with other games.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Either that... or he has spyware. Get ad-aware for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom