HELP!!! melee PRObLEM!!

Best answers
ok, then you didnt hit the button, or your lying.

I have listed all the melee-based things that could be wrong with your situation, and you say you were better than him in all those ways. That basically means :

1. There is a major bug/error (highly Doubt it)
2. Your lying (thats what i think)

GG :S :\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by SoulStriker
ok, then you didnt hit the button, or your lying.

I have listed all the melee-based things that could be wrong with your situation, and you say you were better than him in all those ways. That basically means :

1. There is a major bug/error (highly Doubt it)
2. Your lying (thats what i think)

GG :S :\

I am not lying, and there is a bug in the melee, sometimes the buttons doesnt respond.

Best answers
Heres a tip i have found works well in melee

As u fly at your openent curve away then come back quickly (usualy this hits them on the side or anuff of an angle to win)

or aim to the right (for some reason this works for me
I just aim slightly to the right and i get in a good kick

I have noticed other players doing these things to (im not sure if on purpose though :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
I am not lying, and there is a bug in the melee, sometimes the buttons doesnt respond.

-You cannot swoop right after anouther swoop, this is too stop people from well, swooping too much

thats why it "doesnt respond"

kthbai:S

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i mean, sometimes the target button doesnt work, or kick button doesnt work, its weird all :\

Best answers
I have the same trouble!!

Sometimes the target button just wont ****in target and it anoys me so ****in much!!!

But it all boials down to one thing

YOUR NOT PLAYING IT PROPELY

I have had all your probs and the reason is you arnt playing corrctly or your spending to much time beating up bots!!

Best answers
The thing about the response in esf insnt entirely a myth soulstryker:devgrin: I for once experienced too allot weird things about melleecombat!! It seems when too close at the enemy in melee battles you just are some sort stuck?? you can press the kick/punch random deppending from where you aproach it doesnt response anymore?????? How about that???? But say Soulstriker since youre such a exepert on that level?? I Fought yesterday who was enormous "good ":yes: or is cheating with scripts:paper: :no: Cause the thing is, when i saw this guy fighting for
1. god sake 3 guys at once in mellee he used allot and looong his teleport (in normal form) whitout to much charching his ki pool (like one sec) is that possible???
and
2. When it comes to 1 on 1 and i try to nail him he gets always right behind my back (like in almost a sec realy:S ) and smashes me to the next dimension ?????
I mean sometimes you dont have even the time to evade the attack???? I mean ""WHATS THE DEAL HERE"""
Can this be??? Or only Whit cheating:paper: :no:

Btw: The things between your ears isnt always a head:p

Best answers
*laughs* nice.

I have never had a problem with melee. No responce problems whatsoever. Yea sure i get my fair share of asskickings too. But you need to use your head.

An example : One day this guy came in, and he had a fairly large ping. I used this to my complete and utter advantage. When i swooped in, he would probobly block. It was in my server so my ping was 0, therefore, i held my 2nd attack button down. He let the block down, but didnt hit attack fast enough. He went flying everytime, and he said i h4xz0rz. Anyway, melee is hard to get used to, and even harder to own at. Just work at it, get some stratigies, and DONT charge in head on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom