Help me to understand some options, please!

Best answers
Hello, everybody. As a Chinese who just know a little English, I do cannot understand the options listed below. May anyone do me a favor to tell me the meaning of each option in easily understanding sentence.

Thank you very much!!

Here are the options that I cannot understand.

get powerlevel closer to the servers average on dead
multiple ps'ing in free fighting mode
force respawn
lock models
low ping server physics

Best answers
i can (a couple of them)

the 1st one means that if u get killed that depending on the enmey's power level, your power level will rise to

free fight mode power struggling - means u can have your team have a ps with u example. all of the evil team against the good team in a ps (who wins the ps depends on pls and what kind of beams are being used

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll try it ... ;)

antigloss said:
get powerlevel closer to the servers average on dead
there's a average PL in ESF ...
Example: 4 players; PLs of them: 1Mill, 2Mill, 3Mill and 4Mill; average is 2.5Mill then ( (1+2+3+4) / 4)
everytimes a player dies his powerlever gets closer to this number (2.5 Mill)
Emaple: if the 1Mill player dies he will get a few 100 thousand PL ... but if the 4Mill player dies, he will lose a few 100thousand of his PL

if you turn this off you will respawn with the same powerlevel you died with

antigloss said:
multiple ps'ing in free fighting mode
there's a free fighting mode in ESF ... this means: no teams ... so everyone against everyone
multiplePS is a feature ... with it you can Powerstruggle (beam vs beam) with 2 players (or more) against 1 player (or more) ... so: multiple PS consists of 2 parties ... and this is not normal for free fightning mode (to fight in teams)

antigloss said:
force respawn
I never really understood this option ... but I'm thinking it means this:
when you die, you see your player laying dead on the ground ... until you press a key/ button ... then you respawn ...
if you enable "force respawn" you autorespawn after a few seconds after dieing
I am not sure about this!

antigloss said:
lock models
basically you are able to switch models in Half-Life with a single console command (Example: model goku) ... so you're running around with goku model ... even if you're gohan ...
if you lock models, you can't switch them with this command -> a keeps his model until you transform (then it's the SSJGohan model) or you switch the character ...
model means just how you're looking ... not what/ who you are

antigloss said:
low ping server physics
sorry ... but I don't know this either :)

Best answers
Nretep said:
I never really understood this option ... but I'm thinking it means this:
when you die, you see your player laying dead on the ground ... until you press a key/ button ... then you respawn ...
if you enable "force respawn" you autorespawn after a few seconds after dieing
I am not sure about this!
Yes that is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom