help from females plz... warning, nudity and large pics...

Best answers
she seems realy masculine....and really angry. try to make her face softer, and more touchable....and her body should be sexy...lol she has no hips man!!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEVAR DRAW FEMALES WITH STRAIGHT LINES KTHXBAI
*EDIT*
Oh and uh, Fix the neck, make it, eh 'smoother' and kinda.. none.. line...'ish.. with curve's. or.. somthing..
**EDIT**
Oh and uhh... bellybutton's are kinda 'in-line' with the top of their hips, and I dunno where her hip's are on the left pic, and try drawing a few more detail's that will help you, like, add her rib cage and spine and hip's on a layer beneath, I'm sure that will help allot..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Gir? You say that its insulting when someone says your model looks like a tranny?

Well i think its insulting when you flame them.Please stop thinking your soo kewl. Your just a selfish guy.. ok?

As for crits... I agree with Cucumba on this one...

I cant really find why it looks like a man.. But mayby just take that angry look away.

I think the skin is ok... prolly better than i could do. But the drawing isn't.

The feud has ended, even if the posts are on topic leave such remarks out of this thread for good, let's be nice to each other and toss hugs, not flames.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
hahaha that one isnt even my picture you dumbass! Teknik did that as a skin for a model....

and i dont bash anyone who tries to help me, in fact, id like you to show me when i have.
...I know... I said, the sparkles won't help your model, does that have anything to do with who made the skin or not?
oh ya.. and, here ya go

"for gods sake, im not even looking for people to tell me it looks nice, but please, SAY SOMETHING THATS ****ING USEFUL!"

remember? oh ya, i forgot, thats not insulting at all...

but since magus ended the fued, im going to say, dont make the bones in the face as noticable, that makes her look to "hard". The bones around her mouth are too obvious especially, and her brow bones are too arched making her have like a suprised look, imo.

When I say a feud is ended, it doesn't mean it's time to put in last second retorts. ~Magus

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the lines on her arms make her look masculine too, I know nothing about art so I can't tell you how to make it better except make her less muscular...o_O

Best answers
gir- are you going for an animé kinda look with this chick, or more realistic? Knowing this will help people give the right crits i think. Also with either one you are going with, you need to change the eyes. They're kinda at that point where they are just ovals on the face, no real shape to speak of to label them as realsitic, and no style to label them as well... stylized.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was going for a more realistic look, but i kinda gave up and started the model of her instead, so i guess ill post the flats here for you to help with (flats = skinmap/skins). itll be almost the same thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom