Hello I would ask a antibind

Best answers
AY many discuciones Bind the topic of cooperation could and would if you ASERM a antibind something, because you good cfg files are safe and thank you for your cooperation Savena

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't think so, he mixes google's english translation from argentinean accent spanish, since in argentina the spanish is a little "modded" my guess is that google failed recognizing the words.
I think he means "If you make me an antibind something. By CFG files he may want to focus on binds that are executed via autoexec.cfg, friends from argentina once told me there were some scripters that used to customise the autoexec.cfg to bind multiple actions on single keys, some told me about holding shift and just pressing move keys and they could swoop, like that...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see. We generally don't support scripts here though, cause they make the game unfair towards the other players.

Gamers - Desire (Host)
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh. I see. My bad then ^^;
Baka ... I just woke up, but still I'm able to understand it. *slap*
Plus its the wrong category ...

Maybe an user from the community will help him out, moved to the addons section (redirect link will stay for 2 days)

Best answers
Please people if they are going to comment comment on something that serves me ANTIBIND NOMAS A SAVER YOU MUST PLEASE, FOR ARGENTINA AND I AM MY OWN COUNTRY PIVES Cagan USING THE BIND AND TRUTH are ignorant PFF

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Slayer if you request something you might want to be a little nicer. plus a translator might help as well if you have trouble with the english language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom