hello and any1 help me?not importent

sharon

S
Hi!
I am new to this forum and want to say hello and ask for 1 thing
if possible.
you see I live in israel and they only shown half of the bragon ball z only,not db or anything else just dbz.
and i know alredy about the battle of friza with goku and a little bit about cell(VERY little).
so i asking you if its not too hard to post for me a short review about what will happand in the show and beond dbz(any link will also be welcomed).
P.S.
I have to share my internet so I wont be here a lot.

Best answers
ma kore ahi? its an israeli conspiracy!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! RUN FROM US!!! WE WILL DESTROY U!!!! hehe...im j/k...

ill start with cell. DR. geru (or whatever) created him. he is a combination of goku, krillin, piccolo,vegeta, frieza (i think). tien and i haven't seen any attack of him but i think yamcha too. goku tries to fight him when he is a ssj but he can barely do any damage to him. so he tells gohan to take his place. gohan isn't sure about it but does it anyway. they start fighting and then cell releases 7 cell jr. these are a small little smurfs (hehe) that kick all of the z fighters asses. gohan gets pissed so he transforms to ssj2! faster and stronger. he kills all of cell jr.s and goes after cell. cell cant touch him!! then gohan kicks him in the belly. then cell pukes(maki et...) out android 18 and deforms. he becomes even weaker and now he cant get NEAR gohan. so he decides to kill himself. gohan cant touch him cause then he'll explode. so goku decides to hit instant transmition and takes cell along with him to king kaio's planet. goku, king kaio, george and bubbles die, king kaio's planet explods. but cell is still alive!!! he regenerated himself from a single cell left!!! so he comes back to earth as perfect cell! dont remember how. anyways. they start fighting again and after gohan's ass gets a bit kicked he and cell do a beam struggle!! both are using a KAMEHAMEHA wave. goku speaks to gohan and incourages him form the other wrold. they r about they same power. piccolo, krillin, tien and yamcha try to distract or hurt cell but they fail. so vegeta (makita) comes and shoots cell and cell gets distracted. goku tells gohan that this is his chance to kill cell once and for all. gohan puts it all and cell is dead. blah blah blah. dende summons the dragon and they get 2 wishes. they use 1 wish to revive all the poeple in the world that died cause of cell. goku is still dead. and they cant revive him cause he has been revived already. so krillin decides to use the second wish to get the bombs that were in android 18 and 17's bodys. and that's it. that's cell saga. pls some1 else write buu's cause my fingers hurt. :)

mekave she ze azar leha. nitrae ahi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom