Heh, PCI Fan Cooling Cards

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've just been looking around at some PC parts to keep myself up to date and I found this:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=120565&Sku=V13-4200
There's a few others on the website, too.
Pretty cheap, and sounds pretty effective from the reviews. It'd look pretty good in a transparent case. You could position it right under a brand-new Radeon x800 and keep 'er nice and cool... *drools*
Meh, I don't have the cash to upgrade anytime soon, but this struck me as pretty cool. I hadn't heard of this before, but it makes alot of sense; most motherboards nowadays have more PCI slots than atleast I could see myself needing.
Any one here use one (or more, you overclocking freak :eek:) of these?
I wonder if it operates faster if you put it in a PCI-X slot. =P

Best answers
I've heard of these, but thats the first time I've seen one. Hopefully the fans spin in the same direction as the ones on the video card (or is it supposed to be opposite? Bah, who cares).

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen that in a store here in Canada for the last 6 months. My friend actually has one and says it does a good job... but then again he does not really play any video games even tho he is always upgrading his computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom