Heh, my first flash animation.

Best answers
Yeah, my first. I decided to be un-original and copy that series of flashes that were on Newgrounds - you know, the one with the dude that goes around and kills people. (Arent many of those now, are there? :p You'll know what Im talking about when you see the animation.)

Keep in mind that this is still a WIP, as I plan on adding on more stuff. And yes, I realize there is no sound - I dont know how to add any yet.

http://img35.echo.cx/my.php?image=project4na.swf

Gimme your opinions! And be a little easy, remember this is my first.

Best answers
kinda looks simple but how would i know -_- make more movement

Best answers
Well... i thought it was going well, looked like one of those minimalistic stuff, looked rather cool. Then all of a sudden thinder and lighting of blueness came. Thought it was going to turn dbz on me and have the little man sprout yellow hair.
Then i thought the guy was shot and was splashing out blue blood. And then finaly, there was a park like scene?.

Did keep me on my toes though and i like it for that. Would have been nicer if it was longer and more stuff happened. The animation with the guys hands was cool, found myself starring at that for some reason.

Overall id give it a 5/10 as it is your first. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offence, but looked like a madness rip-of. just done horribly.

But i remember my first movie. 'twas a Xiao Xiao Rip off. Lol but anyways just make your own style and try harder!!

Retired
Best answers
Nixation, this thread isn't about what you made.

on-topic: yes it needs music, or else it's just a bit lame. but the animation isn't bad. so just add some music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom