Haven't seen one since meh return..what do joo sound like?

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Messages
1,331
Best answers
0
JEEZ! Me too! Where are you from Magus? I recognize a regional inflection or two in your voice. Can't place them though.....

Time to bumble around like an idiot and try to record my voice some how. I'm better with hardware than software.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
1,388
Best answers
0
Amayirot Akago, Lol! nice recording, make me laugh when i heard it.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
2,490
Best answers
0
Damn...we have some great voices on this forum. Amayirot, you and Smith (who has yet to post...get in here, dammit!) have voices that would be worth TONS in the voice over industry. Seriously.
 
New Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
959
Best answers
0
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Damn...we have some great voices on this forum. Amayirot, you and Smith (who has yet to post...get in here, dammit!) have voices that would be worth TONS in the voice over industry. Seriously.
Thanks. ;) I'd love to get a job as a voice actor some day, too.
 

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
5,341
Best answers
0
Arthos: I recall you used to live in jersey, my accent is a mixed from being in oklahoma too long but from being born in eastern maryland :p
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
1,388
Best answers
0
I live In texas, But everyone says i dont sound like i am, Even my friends here says i dont sound like im from Texas.
 
Senior Member
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
1,483
Best answers
0
RavenTrunks said:
I live In texas, But everyone says i dont sound like i am, Even my friends here says i dont sound like im from Texas.
You dont ya sound ferin.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Messages
1,331
Best answers
0
Magus said:
Arthos: I recall you used to live in jersey, my accent is a mixed from being in oklahoma too long but from being born in eastern maryland :p

Yea...thats right, I recognized that.



OH! And RavenTrunks, You sound awefull........Canadian.
 

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
1,763
Best answers
0
Hahaha...

Cucberg, shouldn't you be spazzing out and going all "BLLAAARRGGHHHH!!!"?
 
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
7,416
Best answers
0
I've taken off the Cucberg sig :eek:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top