Haven't had a Band Poll in awhile..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if u consider them bands i like alot of techno so ill say aphex twinz, dj mystik, atb, and whoever the hell did this one song called "so deep perfect sphere remix"

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
thats nice...
but sereously am i the only fing person on the planet who listens to a band cause there good.. not cause they wear nice **** or get spammed on wwf!!!!
I couldn't care LESS about what a band wears.
I hate Creed because they SOLD OUT and sold a song to the WWF..it's lame regardless of the company.

I care about why the band does what they do.
Of course they all do it for the money..they need to make a living.
But for some bands..the money is just an added benefit of doing what they love.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u shouldnt hate a band cause they get there song played on some tv show or cause its on some movie... u should hate a bad cause there music sux0rs not cause they have a good agent to get there songs on stuff... :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Besides the fact that they SOLD OUT..their music DOES suck..so I don't see why you're still arguing :D

Oh..and being on a movie's soundtrack is something completely different..either the band offers a song or two, or they're asked if a couple of their songs could be played in a movie...they don't sell the song...like they usually have to do if a company uses it in a commercial..

Best answers
What about Rammstein??!??!?! someone's gotta love em. there music is nifty!!>. any Industrial band is cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As fra as that whole Creed and Incubus issue, I like Incubus!! They have a coo style of music!! But, Creed can sux the male reproductive organ!! O yea, and Rammstein is pretty coo!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Rammstein is alright...compared to some of the other Industrial bands, they're nothing....but they're alright

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah.

I love old school speed metal. The thrashings of Creeping Death (Metallica), Goin' Breakdown (Suicidal Tendancies), and Holy Wars (Megadeth) keep me happy. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Incubus is overplayed garbage.

ok wth music station are u listening to?? i never hear make yourself and others on the air...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom